• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

yeah we kind already knew that

I figured you knew but just for the people who don't. Lol there are many clueless people on this site that ask the same question over and over again so i just thought of posting incase anyone didn't know why.

I figured you knew but just for the people who don't. Lol there are many clueless people on this site that ask the same question over and over again so i just thought of posting incase anyone didn't know why.

I think it would be more helpful to make a thread about it cause the clueless people post their own threads instead of looking for answers in previous ones.

I think it would be more helpful to make a thread about it cause the clueless people post their own threads instead of looking for answers in previous ones.

True, why didn't i think of that. :p

Better.png

Has anyone noticed how smooth the town flag looks?
It has better resolution. So does that mean a more advanced pattern editor cause the town flags are patterns.

Last edited:
Just noticed this... At the start of the game when you drive to town on the tram, you start with 265,600 bells. See it for your eyes... IMG_0163.jpg Noticed this already or not, this may mean you can hold more money than 999,999 bells, it is easier to earn money as mayor as you are paid generously (or maybe not), or just that you are given a lot of money at the start so you can do your mayor job straight away. News or not, just wondering if anyone has pointed this out. Btw, would we get paid some way as mayor?

Lots of love,

Cherrypie

I doubt you'd get paid as mayor.
I doubt that you start with that many bells either (but it does sound possible, but why 265,000 - why not a more even number like 250,000?)

Just noticed this... At the start of the game when you drive to town on the tram, you start with 265,600 bells. See it for your eyes... View attachment 1104 Noticed this already or not, this may mean you can hold more money than 999,999 bells, it is easier to earn money as mayor as you are paid generously (or maybe not), or just that you are given a lot of money at the start so you can do your mayor job straight away. News or not, just wondering if anyone has pointed this out. Btw, would we get paid some way as mayor?

Lots of love,

Cherrypie

Where did you get this picture? Cause I think that shows you visiting another town with your bell amount on hand, I don't think they'd show your bells in the beginning, but if you do start with that, it is just a weird number and too much unless you have to spend it all on the placement of your house.

Beside the 265,000 bells, i can see the top of a street lamp... isn't that the scene from when they were showing the outdoor items? (street lamp, clock and bench) from the june 21 nintendo direct

Where did you get this picture? Cause I think that shows you visiting another town with your bell amount on hand, I don't think they'd show your bells in the beginning, but if you do start with that, it is just a weird number and too much unless you have to spend it all on the placement of your house.

I was wondering where they got the picture, too

OMG wow I feel so dumb! the 265,000 bells was not part of the train picture it was part of the street lamp picture, wow I can't believe i missed that. T_T

hahaha that got me as well. I was seriously stressing over all the different reasons to why you would start of with 265 000 bells... it just would not have felt right.

I had a feeling something was up... 265,000 is an odd number, and I didn't think they would give us THAT much to start with.

Yeah, and like why would they even show it with you on the train, glad we found out it was just a mistake with merging the pictures haha.

On the same subject, I really doubt you'll get paid for being mayor. It's more of an opportunity than a job, plus that would just kill the game overall. It might seem like it's the huge part of the game, but the mayor part really doesn't feel like it's the main thing in this.
It's more of a side thing to help you better your town further than you could in previous games.

I doubt you'd be getting paid for being mayor as well. If anything you may get a small spending limit that is spent only on the towns decor but even that's unlikely. I wouldn't even like being paid for being mayor as it would feel more like a job I have to do than something I can choose to do or not do. Most adults and teenagers play AC to get AWAY from jobs!

I doubt you'd be getting paid for being mayor as well. If anything you may get a small spending limit that is spent only on the towns decor but even that's unlikely. I wouldn't even like being paid for being mayor as it would feel more like a job I have to do than something I can choose to do or not do. Most adults and teenagers play AC to get AWAY from jobs!

Exactly. I don't want to worry about working as a mayor for my town the entire time, I'd rather spend my time like I did in the other AC games.

Back