• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Same here, the main thing in this version is definitely customization

Precisely. I imagine there is a plethora of customization options we don't even know about yet.
it's only been mentioned a couple of times, once by myself already, but what about making your own clothes?
We have jackets, skirts, pants, and who knows what else. There should be an option to make your own custom versions of these at the Able Sister's.

edit:
I couldn't find the 3DS thread, so Imma complain here.
Theres a new midnight purple 3DS, and I'm pissed because I want it and already have a black 3DS.

[size=+10] (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ[/size]

Last edited:
Yeah, that purple 3DS looks cool.

okay now we talk about AC

Precisely. I imagine there is a plethora of customization options we don't even know about yet.
it's only been mentioned a couple of times, once by myself already, but what about making your own clothes?
We have jackets, skirts, pants, and who knows what else. There should be an option to make your own custom versions of these at the Able Sister's.

edit:
I couldn't find the 3DS thread, so Imma complain here.
Theres a new midnight purple 3DS, and I'm pissed because I want it and already have a black 3DS.

[size=+10] (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ[/size]

I bet the customizing clothes will be the same like it was in every game, you make a pattern, and then you can decide to wear it as a shirt/pants/hat/umbrella. and possibly shoes though I doubt it.

I hope there's a better way to make patterns. I didn't like the pallets, because I would have the colours I need, and then one colour would be missing. Maybe custom pallets? And imo, the grid was small compared to how big the pixels (I guess) were. And that made it hard to make some patterns I wanted to make.

Looks like we will have a more realistic weather system! Maybe even high winds and little breezes. One thing I love about AC is it's weather. Its cool to watcg the Weather Forecast on TV so you know what to expect. In the Nintendo Direct trailer you can see the clouds move in different directions probebly because of the wind speed. The clouds typically move to the East instead of always towards the South to thunderstrike Santa in the South Pole.

Thought I would comment on the weather because I love it in AC and I love how the villagers react to it.

Yeah I'd like it if the tree leaves shook a bit, not violently though.

In WW the wind would blow your character around so I hope that returns.

Last edited:
what, the wind blew your character around in WW

also the customizable pallets was a rumor/speculation a while ago but feel free to discuss again

I would like a color wheel, but I just don't see it happening. As far as making your own patterns go, I completely see it working for all of the clothes other than shoes. For some reason it just feels like the shoes won't be customizable.

Hey, didn't you recently get Animal Crossing GC? I was thinking about getting it but is it worth it? It looks great!

I've had it since the year it came out. o_O
but yes, it's worth it. lol Message someone next time you wanna ask a question like that though, it just adds clutter to the thread otherwise.

what, the wind blew your character around in WW

also the customizable pallets was a rumor/speculation a while ago but feel free to discuss again

Yes on very rare occasions with thunder and lightning if you stood still you'd be moved to the left or right, also when indoors you could lightning flash brining a quick flash of light, this was more noticeable in GameCube though. And ac warrior I recently it acgc, it is worth it as long as you enjoy the ac games without the wifi.

Yes on very rare occasions with thunder and lightning if you stood still you'd be moved to the left or right, also when indoors you could lightning flash brining a quick flash of light, this was more noticeable in GameCube though. And ac warrior I recently it acgc, it is worth it as long as you enjoy the ac games without the wifi.
gonna have to check this out;

nice feature, hope it returns

Not sure if anyone's mentioned or noticed, but the shells are a lot more noticeable and pop out, which I think is nice.

o0781046812046882216.jpg

Oh, and flower bushes.

007.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm assuming if Nook is running real estate then will we go through him with mortgage paymets (and the Post Office) and also for the external customization? He did both when he ran Nook's, but it seems that since he's pure house now that perhaps we will go through two different people for the inside and the outside.

Thoughts?

So I'm assuming if Nook is running real estate then will we go through him with mortgage paymets (and the Post Office) and also for the external customization? He did both when he ran Nook's, but it seems that since he's pure house now that perhaps we will go through two different people for the inside and the outside.

Thoughts?

I bet there is an exterior shop, Tommy/Timmy(keep forgetting who it was) is going to run the regular Nook store which will have furniture but never showed flowers or trees so that might be a new shop. Exteriors are also most likely going to be given out through some events and I still think Gracie will add exterior designs to her collection.

I bet there is an exterior shop, Tommy/Timmy(keep forgetting who it was) is going to run the regular Nook store which will have furniture but never showed flowers or trees so that might be a new shop. Exteriors are also most likely going to be given out through some events and I still think Gracie will add exterior designs to her collection.

Well I assume the roof and overall style might be a Tom Nook exclusive, as I think we'll go to him after paying things off. I just also wonder if the fence size and such will be at the same time, or if we have a carpenter comming along.

I bet the style of the house changes with the upgrade, and the designs will be able to go on the house at any point during the mortgage.

Well I assume the roof and overall style might be a Tom Nook exclusive, as I think we'll go to him after paying things off. I just also wonder if the fence size and such will be at the same time, or if we have a carpenter comming along.

It would be cool if you could go to Tom Nook before you payed your mortgage and you could pay him to change the roof colour, but it would be free {as always} if you payed your mortgage.
It would be cool if that camel {Sahara?} did the exterior etc of your house

Back