• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh yeah! I forgot about the wooden bridges in ACG. That would be nice to have, stone bridges are cool and all but having a few different choices would be great.

And the rickety Plankk bridge that you get once you get 15 residents, that bridge is nice cause it sways when you walk on it, my town has the wood bridges I really like those.

And the rickety Plankk bridge that you get once you get 15 residents, that bridge is nice cause it sways when you walk on it, my town has the wood bridges I really like those.

Oh man. I really wanna get back on my GC town and fix it up. It's going to be full of weeds.. I haven't played it since like, 2005.

Also, I'm playing CF right now and one of my neighbors said something to me about the special visitors.
"They're actually all pals with the mayor, it must be good to have high up connections like that!" or something along those lines.

It made me wonder how that will be handled in AC3DS.

Oh man. I really wanna get back on my GC town and fix it up. It's going to be full of weeds.. I haven't played it since like, 2005.

Also, I'm playing CF right now and one of my neighbors said something to me about the special visitors.
"They're actually all pals with the mayor, it must be good to have high up connections like that!" or something along those lines.

It made me wonder how that will be handled in AC3DS.

Yeah animals always talk about stuff like that. I hope we do get to plan out some special villager visits, not all fo them though since I like the randomness.

Yeah animals always talk about stuff like that. I hope we do get to plan out some special villager visits, not all fo them though since I like the randomness.

I was thinking that they might not even show up at all unless you were friends with them. I guess it all depends if Tortimer is still kicking..

I think the only center Tortimer will belong to is the Always Cheery Home for the Old Occupants.

also known as ACHOO.

[size=-100]*nobody laughs*[/size]
(╥﹏╥)

Yeah but there isn't a need for a retirement home since Tortimer is the only one that would be there, unless he has a condo/apartment in the mall, and we can visit him, that would be nice.

Yeah but there isn't a need for a retirement home since Tortimer is the only one that would be there, unless he has a condo/apartment in the mall, and we can visit him, that would be nice.

I still think he's going to be on the island spending his retirement in style.

That would be neat if he was a special visitor that we could see, probably a monthly one though, and not as common as Saharah or Wendell.

I am thinking november for the release since that marks the 4-year point, I don't know why people say there is a time frame of 4 years between each game when there's not, and then they go ahead and say "AARGH! It should've been out in 2011!" when that would only be 3 years.

Going to go ahead and assume it's okay to start discussion of the update and any further speculation we might have.

So what do you think the MISC Shop is all about? What new fish, fossils, bugs, paintings, etc do you think will be in the game?

I was thinking that too, but why call it Misc Store?

I also wonder what the heck is for sale in the museum. o_O
Miniature completed fossil models that you can place on tables would be the perfect thing I think.

Miniature completed fossil models that you can place on tables would be the perfect thing I think.

Cause it sells tools furniture paper wallpaper flooring weird fortune cookie things and paint.

The gift shop could sell I heart dinosaurs tee shirts lol

Going to go ahead and assume it's okay to start discussion of the update and any further speculation we might have.

So what do you think the MISC Shop is all about? What new fish, fossils, bugs, paintings, etc do you think will be in the game?
sure can :)

wait, we can buy stuff from the museum?
Cause it sells tools furniture paper wallpaper flooring weird fortune cookie things and paint.

The gift shop could sell I heart dinosaurs tee shirts lol
didn't the new nooks thing in the trailer show that stuff?
I think the store that Timmy or Tommy was shown running in the recent trailer is the Misc. Store

okay, just took a double take of the info.

I'm hoping this museum store is where we can sell bugs/fish/fossils/gyroids when we don't want them.
It's open 24 hours so i think that might be a good idea. cause having to sell them to nook is kinda annoying when he is closed :\

Last edited:
Yeah, the trailer showed Nook's selling two tools, a fortune cookie, stationary, wallpaper, and two items(furniture) in the back.

I would also LOVE to have a 24 hour store where I can sell things, it would make my nights catching fish so much more enjoyable.

Back