• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I thought it was TBA for US.

Oh well, interesting to know.

I would want it to be released in 2012 or even release half of the game as a tech demo or something.

For me, these were my theories:
Japan gets it Fall 2012
Europe gets it Early 2013
US gets it TBA

But with the reasons and evidence found here, I think US will get it near the Christmas (I wanted the Wii U also!) or a few months after Japan release date.

I don't believe that guy, why would NOA tell him and only him? If they were to say it, they would at least announce it, not tell one guy.

I thought it was TBA for US.

Oh well, interesting to know.

I would want it to be released in 2012 or even release half of the game as a tech demo or something.

For me, these were my theories:
Japan gets it Fall 2012
Europe gets it Early 2013
US gets it TBA

But with the reasons and evidence found here, I think US will get it near the Christmas (I wanted the Wii U also!) or a few months after Japan release date.

Those aren't theories, those are facts.

Those US I am sure will get at at the very latest a month after Japan, though I would bet it is out the same week.

I agree with Superpenguin, we always got AC very quickly after Japan, in fact, City Folk came out in NA before Japan.

Yeah, and if it was confirmed NOT to release this year, they would have said it would be TBA 2013 just like EU, cause it won't be 2014.

It's still coming out in 2012, there really isn't reason for it not to, you can't trust commenters.

Do you have any source? It is coming out in Japan in 2012. Its TBA for NA.
As for him being commenters. The guy who posted that statement is a very well known Youtuber. You shouldn't write it off, it may be true.

As for him being commenters. The guy who posted that statement is a very well known Youtuber. You shouldn't write it off, it may be true.

Now, this is opinionated, so don't think I'm trying to start an argument; but who cares if this person is a "well-known" YouTuber? This supports nothing as to him being right. I'm not saying that's he's wrong, but I'd like to know how being famous makes someone reliable.

Now, this is opinionated, so don't think I'm trying to start an argument; but who cares if this person is a "well-known" YouTuber? This supports nothing as to him being right. I'm not saying that's he's wrong, but I'd like to know how being famous makes someone reliable.

I am pretty sure I said "it may be true."
Many of his subscribers might get mad at him for spreading false rumors, plus it doesn't seem to sound all that out of touch considering Europe is getting it in 2013 but, this goes back to me saying it may be true and it may not.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I said "it may be true."
Many of his subscribers might get mad at him for spreading false rumors, plus it doesn't seem to sound all that out of touch considering Europe is getting it in 2013 but, this goes back to me saying it may be true and it may not.

Exactly my point, as you seemed to be emphasizing "may" as in that he seems to be a good source just because he is well-known.

I understand that it may make sense that AC:3DS might be released in North America in 2013, but there's a 50/50 chance that it will or will not. There's supporting facts going both ways, so we'll have to wait and find out.

Last edited:
NOA doesn't get release date information until the guys over at NEAD are done with the game and have decided a release date.

If you want a real, actual source, try and get it from Katsuya Eguchi, he's the producer of the entire AC series.

Really, I know it seems like it's smart, and it's a good guess. But like it's been mentioned already the US gets AC games really soon after JP. There is a really good chance US will be getting it later this year.

Of course not, it's all guesses and assumptions right now.
Trusting a commenter, no matter how well known is just silly though, that is not an accurate source, it is hardly even a source.

Of course not, it's all guesses and assumptions right now.
Trusting a commenter, no matter how well known is just silly though, that is not an accurate source, it is hardly even a source.

I didn't "trust" the commenter, I said it may or may not be true.

Yeah, and you told me not to write it off, when you were writing off my comment about it coming out in 2012, see benefits for beeing well known. T_T

I only asked you for a source. I didn't write it off. There is a chance that it could be coming out in both 2012 or 2013 for NA. Which is what I just said 3 times in a row.

Last edited:
Back