• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I would like tiny dinosaur toys, miniature fossils, shells or dinosaur hats/hoods. I see these in real life a lot.

I would like tiny dinosaur toys, miniature fossils, shells or dinosaur hats/hoods. I see these in real life a lot.

Same, I wonder if the stock will change there, cause how much can it really sell, it most likely will be a small shop if it changes it's stock each day.

I hope it does, but I'm not expecting a lot of items... I wonder if there would be any interactive items, but it's prolly a small shop, so I guess there wouldn't be any fancy items

I would like that! So cute! :3

I hope there are those hoodies where they have the spikes on the hood so it looks like i dinosaur

Oh haha, that'd be funny, wasn't there a kapp'n hat in City Folk, so they could add stuff for Blathers, there might even be a blathers figurine.

I wonder how small the inside of the tent will be, and if we can put stuff in it.

I'm thinking the tent would be around the size of your first expansion in all the other games... it could be bigger considering your the mayor, but it's a tent

I'm thinking it's gonna be small and you can't put furniture inside, but it will have a lamp or phone and bed and it will just be your "attic" at the time.

The tent looks cool enough for a starter.

How about having a better telephone in your house? Maybe have animals tell their feedback about your job as the mayor? Maybe they can order things from Misc Store LOL!

Yeah that sounds like what it's going to be, superpenguin. :) It's not like you can have a second floor in a tent...

Yeah but that's only assuming the attic is returning(I assume it is)and I really hope they added at least like 5 full dinosaurs, even like splitting up some of the current ones into more sections will be great, cause I just finished the fossil collection in GC in one month, way too easy.

Yeah fossils were really easy to find, it's the first thing I completed.

I'm also guessing there's gonna be new flowers since there will be a garden store.

Yeah fossils were really easy to find, it's the first thing I completed.

I'm also guessing there's gonna be new flowers since there will be a garden store.

don't forget it sells tree saplings too, I think there are enough flowers to fill the store, it most likely will be a small store, and it could also sell potted flowers for your house.

Going to go out on a limb and say that the garden store will offer things new to the series, maybe bushes that we can plant.

On the previous page a phone was suggested for your neighbors to give you a report, I think that's what the secretary is for. It's her job to keep track of your progress and how everyone in the town is feeling, it's your job to improve those aspects.

I hope they have potted plants, maybe they can sell pots for you to put your own flowers in :)

I'd like a variety of bushes, both fruits and flowers

Well, you can put flowers in your house in a pot already, but I'd love to see them paint it or make it cooler or something :p

Oh LOL

I really hope we get a lot of customization this time. We need more flowers and hybrids. Maybe have more golden flowers?

No, we don't need more golden flowers, I'm fine if they make a silver flower like silver tulips, but we don't need new breeds of gold flowers.

According to Josh from the BitBlock(well known Nintendo youtuber) someone said:
It will come out in 2012 for North America, because if you look at paper mario sticker star for Europe it is slated as TBD (to be determined) which means that they haven't made a date for paper mario sticker star and for North America it says Holiday 2012 and also for luigi's mansion dark moon for Europe it is still Luigi's mansion 2 and slated for 2012 but for North America it is Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon slated for Holiday 2012 which means we will get the games before Europe I mean look at it!
MrNintendoToad 4 days ago

He replied with:
I have spoken with people who WORK at NOA. They have confirmed it is NOT releasing this year in NA. I'm not sure why so many people can't understand this...
WiiFolderJosh in reply to MrNintendoToad 4 days ago
http://youtu.be/ndoklEKhGhM - Top comments

Back