• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Please elaborate? You said I never asked you for a source, which that quote just proved me right..?

What?
I said "you never really said that" to you saying
"There is a chance that it could be coming out in both 2012 or 2013 for NA. Which is what I just said 3 times in a row."

What?
I said "you never really said that" to you saying
"There is a chance that it could be coming out in both 2012 or 2013 for NA. Which is what I just said 3 times in a row."

You shouldn't write it off, it may be true.
this goes back to me saying it may be true and it may not.
I didn't "trust" the commenter, I said it may or may not be true.

you never said 2012 or 2013, you could've meant 2013 or 2014.

Yea, I obviously mean't 2014 while the game was confirmed for Japan in 2012. Of course we must wait another year to get the game in the US. sarcasm

I was just saying that the game may or may not come out in 2012 which was made pretty apparent in my posts.

Last edited:
Colinx, Superpenguin, hate to minimod but this has gone on long enough with no intervention. None of us, and neither of you actually know when the game will come out for everyone outside of Japan so please stop spamming this thread with your argument or move it to a thread that discuses when the game comes out. We can speculate but there is literally no point in arguing when when no one really knows.

Also just a note of advice, if you feel someone is being hurtful/spamming just click on the little ! icon on the bottom left of their post and report them. It's really as easy as that.

I hope they have potted plants, maybe they can sell pots for you to put your own flowers in :)

I'd like a variety of bushes, both fruits and flowers

I like the potted plant idea as long as the indoor plants are unique to the interior of the house. In other words, plants that cannot be planted outside. I say this because if you want a potted plant in the previous AC games, you could just take the flower in and place it and it would automatically turn into a potted plant.

Last edited:
Me too, I don't like the long pots or cylinder-like pots. I want the super big pots placed next to benches or something.

I hope to see DLC. I miss the DSi Points, but I really think DLC should be in.

I want DLC too, but I'd rather no have repeated DLC from CF.

I'd also like special music boxes that play the holiday music.

The DLC I wanted is the stuff to put it towns, not the one that you get by WiiConnect24.

Music boxes would be nice. I want to be able to change the tunes you hear when your playing.

I hope the lake with the dock returns if it does so should events because it was a major event spot in acgc along with the wishing well

The wishing well did return to my knowledge, it was in the trailer.

But it could get cut out.

The lake with the dock will return, because of how you can swim (why are so much people happy about swimming? Is it because the island might return?)

I hope so too.
it felt a lot more event like to me, instead of gathering around the town hall. Maybe if we're lucky we can plan events, when, where, that sort of thing.

I hope that we get to kick out people and stuff.

I would like a wi-fi system where you can download maps made by Nintendo.... that would be fun!

But totally the opposite of AC games :p

The wishing well was just a well shown an then tere was a fountain nothing like the one in acgc an the only dock we've seen is at the each.

Yeah townhall held events were boring, it just didn't feel very lively

I dunno about downloading maps, that seems like it'd kill it. =/

But we can already kick people out of towns. You just go to the town hall, tell whoever is there you have a problem with a villager, pick who you want to kick out, and they'll move out.

Oh, I told I wanted to kick out Alli but she never moved out until MONTHS.

Yeah, downloading maps seems bad but maybe we can customize it more to make a race format or something.

Back