• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

You gotta go and do it a few times, doing it once will just make your friendship level go down. lol

and yes. A random carnival would be great, with minigames like knocking over bottles or popping balloons.

Really? Mine always moved out..

but it could have also been because their houses were surrounded by pitfalls and they got hit in the head with a net every chance I could get. lol

It could have been a coincidence but it's only there in case ou get an animal from another town that gave that animal innapropiate clothing or catchphrases

I really dont like snobby animals, but I just report them to the office. Simple as posting a thread on The Bell Tree.

.... Sense when can we report animals?
I netted mine and wrote to mine all the time with "I hate you" letters; and " think you sould move out!"

Inappropriate clothing? What?! Shocked!
Only thing I see to be inappropriate is the cat you draw it's face.

8=>3
Eyes that ran with a attached longer noes. And of corse a car mouth with a long center but short curves.

.... Sense when can we report animals?
I netted mine and wrote to mine all the time with "I hate you" letters; and " think you sould move out!"

Inappropriate clothing? What?! Shocked!
Only thing I see to be inappropriate is the cat you draw it's face.

8=>3
Eyes that ran with a attached longer noes. And of corse a car mouth with a long center but short curves.

you go to the town hall and go "problem" and then you can report them.
And sending them "I hate you" letters will make them stay. They get happy when you send them letters, they dont care what you say

Yeah if you give them letters even with a hate message, they will still be happy.

I hate how the animals are always so... bipolar? one second they're normal, the next they're angry, next they're normal, next they're happy etc etc If they're gonna be angry, at least stay angry for longer. And even if they act 'normal' again they could at least seem annoyed with you or something.

Yeah if you give them letters even with a hate message, they will still be happy.

I hate how the animals are always so... bipolar? one second they're normal, the next they're angry, next they're normal, next they're happy etc etc If they're gonna be angry, at least stay angry for longer. And even if they act 'normal' again they could at least seem annoyed with you or something.

That would get sorta annoying. Besides they're animals, they know they won't live long, mind as well spend their life without anger and sadness.

Yeah, neighbors only stay a certain emotion for about a minute or two and then they're back to normal. Longer emotions would be nice, and being able to cheer them up would also be nice.

That would get sorta annoying. Besides they're animals, they know they won't live long, mind as well spend their life without anger and sadness.

Well yeah, obviously they eventually have to forgive and forget about it, but how could you possibly be mad at someone for a minute and then act like nothing has ever happened?

But it's AC, these animals won't die ... and if they did it would at least happen off-screen :(

So far he hasn't been seen in any screenshots or videos other than in a portrait. I have a pretty strong feeling that he'll be absent from that game, save for a few nods and mentions.

Like you mentioned earlier with the secretary giving you the golden watering can, I think she'll be replacing Tortimer in that way. Helping you with the start of the game, giving you golden level items, etc.

At least they honored him with the portrait. I'm just gonna be really bummed out if the reason you're becoming mayor of the town is because Tortimer passed away. That would suck. lol

Yeah, she probably will, just not the ax or shovel or slingshot, cause those always have different ways to earn, ax being my favorite.

Yeah, that would suck if that's why we'll mayor, hopefully there is a sort and sweet story behind it all.

Back