• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

If you saw in the concept art (which it looks like they won't be using too much off of past the town/beach area itself, as far as we know), there was a island house in the middle of the sea. I always though it belonged to either Tortimer or Paschal. If it belongs to Paschal and they are still using the island, I hope that Tortimer can live there and give us advice every once in a while.

I don't understand why everyone refers to the map, it's just a detailed drawing of what they plan to have, it's not an exact replica.

Yeah, I came to that realization too. The map was just concept art that was probably drawn up wayyyyy back in development.

Plus, towns are built on a system that randomizes everything. Unless there was some sort of feature that took you outside of your town like with Kapp'n on the GC, I don't see those islands being part of the town. =/

Yeah except that big island which I am still skeptical about, Kapp'n might take you there, like the first time you have to swim a very long distance, but after that kapp'n will be offering to take you to it, cause how else will Kapp'n be included?

We would have to get something in order to go to the island (GBA for PG). So maybe we would need to buy something from the eShop in order for Kapp'n to appear or something LOl

If the island really does stay(as it could've been removed) I hope there aren't coconut trees there, i like earning the coconuts at the beach.

omg that wooden bridge is the best, and the sloth is sorta ugly, but that's okay.
I love the elephant with the tusks!

Yeah the sloth is ugly, love that rose decoration, and now Tom Nook sells exterior for our homes.

What's that shop w/ the envelope at 1:04?

I hope I get the white gorilla, he looks like he would be cool

Thats Tom nooks raccoon housing where you can only buy house exterior Timmy and tommy own the nook business.

That gorilla looks like a yeti and the shop I assume is the post office.

Yeah post office is what i was thinking.

Since the PO now has it's own building, do you think we can do with our mail, like change the gift wrap if we send gifts? maybe we can choose to send a letter or a gift (assuming it is the PO)

The post office wa in GameCube I assume it will serve the same purpose plus a little bit extra they might Even have Pete inside

Here are the scans from the video, they are clearer and show a bit more stuff(like blathers and apollo)
Here
Here

there might be another scan, as neither of those show Celeste's museum shop.

Last edited:
or an abominable snowman too, that's the first gorilla I actually like, I also like his shirt, it looks good on him.

This one looks nice though, I love how they are really matching the clothing with the new animals, the deer has like a woodsgirl shirt, elephant has the caveman to look like a mammoth, and the gorilla with a sweater because it's cold in the mountains considering his yeti look.

Yeah the sloth is ugly, love that rose decoration, and now Tom Nook sells exterior for our homes.

What's that shop w/ the envelope at 1:04?

I hope I get the white gorilla, he looks like he would be cool
Yeah i dont like the sloth either

or an abominable snowman too, that's the first gorilla I actually like, I also like his shirt, it looks good on him.

Yeah I really like this gorilla

anyway, I'm updating the front post in a minute

Back