• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Mine are penguins, lamps(sheep), chickens, pigs.

Those are the 4 categories I like ALL the animals in no matter what their personality is.

The only personality I don't like is snooty, and maybe normal.

I really like the jock personalities, Bill is my best friend :U

I noticed something.

flower.png

I'm wondering what species of flowers these are.. they could be cosmos, but they showed them in another trailer and they seem too curvy and look like the have ore petals that cosmos.
flower2.png

I thought they might be yellow pansies but they aren't.
So I'm thinking they may be a new flower species.
Or can anyone else think this is an old species revamped.

They look like yellow cosmos to me, comparing the two screenshots you provided.

Contributing to the conversation beforehand, my favorite villagers are a three way tie between wolves, anteaters, and crocodiles.

edit:

Decided to take a better look at the new information we just got. I'm going to assume people haven't noticed this stuff yet. I'll also post screenshots, cause that's even better.

I've enhanced this image to show you more clearly, this is showing buying items in the museum, which shows carpet and wallpaper.
4Z8gG.png

This next image shows an example of green hair, not so much of a big deal. But there is a windmill barely visible in the top left, which means it will probably be placeable anywhere.
nB3PI.png

This image shows an example of blue hair, along with Timmy and Tommy's shop, which has been upgraded from the standard shop. To the direct right, it even looks like part of the same building, is the gardening shop I'm assuming, with the flower on the door and flowers in pots.
pcPiO.png

Inside of the garden store. I've circled it and zoomed it to show you clearly. Confirmed you purchase watering cans here.
eJa14.png

eSUxj.png

Last edited:
Those aren't cosmos, at first I pointed out I thought they were, but then in another new screenshot, you can see red cosmos and the 2 flowers look nothing alike.

I noticed something.

flower.png

I'm wondering what species of flowers these are.. they could be cosmos, but they showed them in another trailer and they seem too curvy and look like the have ore petals that cosmos.
flower2.png

I thought they might be yellow pansies but they aren't.
So I'm thinking they may be a new flower species.
Or can anyone else think this is an old species revamped.

i think their lillies ^.^
they dont look like cosmos to me at all
but they look like lillies with the 5 petals and arrangement

You guys are really going to continue the debate on the flowers after I took the time to post those screenshots?

You sadden me. I am in despair.

This image shows an example of blue hair, along with Timmy and Tommy's shop, which has been upgraded from the standard shop. To the direct right, it even looks like part of the same building, is the gardening shop I'm assuming, with the flower on the door and flowers in pots.
pcPiO.png

So will both of the twins work in the store together? Because it looks like only one works at a time. Maybe they take shifts, or when the store gets upgraded they decide they need to work together because the store's to big for one worker. ...worker!

Anyways, I love the new logo for the Nook store. Double leaf!

They most likely wil lboth work in nookingtons(they might change the name, but their last name is nook, so don't know why) and they might split the hours in half for each, one work the first half, the other the second half.

Right, that's also what I'm thinking. That or they take shifts in days. Also didn't mention that it does look like you can have people in your town and still go to the mall, that same screenshot also shows another character in the top left. Though it's blurry, so it could be a neighbor

I thought that was Rover or Lyle, I mean they are standing right in front of the path to the model rooms, so it doesn't really look like a human.

Yes, but that was the model home area, those players could both be at nintendozone hotspots or something like that.
I don't even know why'd you want to wifi at the model homes area.

Ooh, it's stickied now! :D

I'm wondering about the eye colours, can we choose it or is it like choosing your hair colour; fiery, lighthearted etc?

Last edited:
Ooh, it's stickied now! :D

I'm wondering about the eye colours, can we choose it or is it like choosing your hair colour, fiery, lighthearted etc?

Who knows, I'm sure it'll be the same way you choose your eyes in the other games but maybe they changed it up and will actually let you choose.

You guys are really going to continue the debate on the flowers after I took the time to post those screenshots?

You sadden me. I am in despair.

yes they are because they love me more, and my post beats yours

Back