• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I don't know why this hasn't been sticky'ed yet, so yeah.. I did.

Because according to jeremy, jason burrows, and andy it wasn't 'official'

@thread: in all seriousness, gallow's did have some good **** in his post, but mine was just more interesting.

@thread: in all seriousness, gallow's did have some good **** in his post, but mine was just more interesting.

I changed the title of the thread so they won't complain lolz

Well then. I shall no longer take the time to do those posts.

Wait, the post where you analyzed some of the scans? I read that and learned from it! I just didn't comment about it because you had it pretty much summed up. I thought that the Nook's store upgrade you pointed out was awesome!

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but

-The sloths name is translated into Lazy and he/she is an employee in the garden shop.

-Lisa is the Recycle shop manager.

-The able sisters don't sell accessories. (not confirmed but not seen either)

all this may not be 101% legit and if ya'll already know this then please don't chew my head.

Last edited:
okay sorry i don't feel like reading all the way through,
what's this about a Recycling shop....?
AND a museum shop....?

I've been dead for only like 3 weeks, and i missed a lot...

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but

-The sloths name is translated into Lazy and he/she is an employee in the garden shop.

-Lisa is the Recycle shop manager.

-The able sisters don't sell accessories. (not confirmed but not seen either)

all this may not be 101% legit and if ya'll already know this then please don't chew my head.

Thanks for the sloth's name translation :)

You should still do them, just do them sooner when the scans come out, cause by the time you posted it, I noticed all the stuff you mentioned, and about half of it was being discussed already.

You might have noticed them, but I'm sure there were others who hadn't.
Regardless, I won't be doing another one.

okay sorry i don't feel like reading all the way through,
what's this about a Recycling shop....?
AND a museum shop....?

I've been dead for only like 3 weeks, and i missed a lot...

lisa the llama/alpaca runs the thrift store(recycle shop) which is basically secondhand goods which your neighbors sell to her.

Celeste runs the museum giftshop where so far only showed a wallpaper and flooring and what to me looks like a chair but others a sign.

I think I may have found a new face style in one of the recent scans:

New Face Syle.JPG

I'm not too sure if this is important or not, but I thought I'd just post it anyways. :eek:

You might have noticed them, but I'm sure there were others who hadn't.
Regardless, I won't be doing another one.

honestly i liked what you did
im just very interested in flowers since thats one of my favorite things to do in animal crossing and im not a very talkative person by nature, sorry :(

Here's some news for you! "Animal Crossing Jump Out will be released In November 2012 ^
In Japan for the Nintendo 3DS!"

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31401

The Very last sentence! :D

Haha that's awesome! I know that most people don't think we will get it this year but, if Japan gets it in fall we could get it around then also. I have hope! Though I do see it more likely if we get it after Christmas so the WiiU can be the big deal for a while, but still you can only hope!

Haha that's awesome! I know that most people don't think we will get it this year but, if Japan gets it in fall we could get it around then also. I have hope! Though I do see it more likely if we get it after Christmas so the WiiU can be the big deal for a while, but still you can only hope!

I have hope as well, and with a November release, it looks good.

With every bit of new info, this game is slowly creeping to the top of my most wanted games. :D (PL is still ahead though, because I know the release date) I really hope, since someone mentioned the japanese release is november, that we can get it in November or December. I wouldn't mind a 2013 release and it is likely, but I'd rather have it earlier.

Back