• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

With every bit of new info, this game is slowly creeping to the top of my most wanted games. :D (PL is still ahead though, because I know the release date) I really hope, since someone mentioned the japanese release is november, that we can get it in November or December. I wouldn't mind a 2013 release and it is likely, but I'd rather have it earlier.

Wow, I'm surprised this isn't already at the top of your most wanted list!

I have a feeling that the game will probably come out in December in the US & January in 2013 for EU but i wouldn't hold my breth .

Found this on tumblr!!! :D

Attachments

• tumblr_m99pnemBbx1r68r42o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m99pnemBbx1r68r42o1_1280.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Oooh! I never knew it was posted that long ago. Then I guess it's probably not reliable >.< But I would love it if it were true!

Personally it just would be too much like Harvest Moon, I almost think they got this article confused thinking it was a harvest moon game they were talking about.

Tumblr is an extremely unreliable source for information on games. They post and reblog anything and everything without bothering to check it first.

I'm sorry, but my ipad won't let me pull this up so if someone wold please just sum up what this says I would really apreciate it! If you dont want to though I understand :)
Even though they are assumptions, they are still very humorous to read, please remember they aren't true, but if you want to know:

-Talk about water freezing and us being able to walk on it(oceans can't freeze)
-The use of farming and farming tools

Even though they are assumptions, they are still very humorous to read, please remember they aren't true, but if you want to know:

-Talk about water freezing and us being able to walk on it(oceans can't freeze)
-The use of farming and farming tools
Haha they sound soooo real..... Anyways thank you for telling me!

Most of the information the other sites get is from our forums. The water freezing and farming tools were both discussed here on TBT before those were made.

It's not very often when an unofficial site gets information that we don't already have. So really, the best place to look for information is here on TBT.

Most of the information the other sites get is from our forums. The water freezing and farming tools were both discussed here on TBT before those were made.

It's not very often when an unofficial site gets information that we don't already have. So really, the best place to look for information is here on TBT.

Haha i have to agree, people here are so fast to post new information!

I'd say it's due to the fact we have a few older members who keep their eyes opened. Not really down talking any of the other AC forums, but we're far more dedicated to getting the real, correct information, and making sure that what information we get is true.

Thanks.

I'll update this later tomorrow sometime;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybG5rQ2k7s

- There's a different plant in the mayors office this time (plum bonsai?) so that pretty much confirms that it's customizable + the cool globe (i think) from a holiday in the US version can be seen on the bookshelf
- You can place bridges + chose their style
- benches and wells are also outdoor furniture decorations
- Resetti is back
- Brewster is back too, looks like he owns the cafe
- The Police station has returned with a lost and found
- Options are on the bottom screen
- Face in a hole?
- Pro designs are back
- Patters are sharable via QR codes?
- New Flower set + Golden DLC from CF returns. Maybe all DLC from CF will be in the game at get-go
- New space/science/lad thing theme
- Air conditioner can be turned on
- Blue llama/alpaca in thrift store
- New Orange furniture series, had an orange leaf symbol instead of the regular green one..?
- Digital Clocks
- Release November 8th
- Cicadas can be heard during the video so they may return
- Lyle returns

OK FIRST POST WILL HAVE A HUGE MAKE-OVER SOMETIME TOMORROW CALM YO **** PLZ

Last edited:
The game is 4,800 yen. That's roughly about 60 US dollars.

Nice video, showed a few different things that were interesting. Late Autumn release too.

60 US dollars!?
I'm sure that'll change though, that's more than the average Wii game.

From one of the websites I just looked at, it seems that 4800 yen is the normal for their games, so that would suggest the typical US price to be $40. That is what most of the retail sites I am looking at is putting for it.

Yeah, it will be cheaper in the western countries. Crazy money exchange rate.
I'm guessing it'll probably be 40 US dollars, and 30 EU pound. Same as all the other 3DS games.

Back