• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I knew it would happen, but I just kept telling myself it would be out in December. Oh well, I'm hoping for January or February. NoA and NoE should give us some info around Japan's release

I would like to take this opportunity to say;

Told you so. =p

Hey it could still change through a miraculous turn of events.
But I will stick with the 2013 but I am saying February or March.
I am just glad they announced the date today when the new video came out instead of announcing it some other time.

Hey it could still change through a miraculous turn of events.
But I will stick with the 2013 but I am saying February or March.
I am just glad they announced the date today when the new video came out instead of announcing it some other time.

Same. And now that Japan is getting it in 2 months or so, NoA and NoE are bound to have some real info about the game. A title would be nice

I am just disappointed that we don't get it in time to celebrate the main holidays.

Since I am trying to be as positive as possible, try to consider it this way: Since the US will probably get it anywhere from January - May, at least we can start off fresh and celebrate all the holidays at once.

Since I am trying to be as positive as possible, try to consider it this way: Since the US will probably get it anywhere from January - May, at least we can start off fresh and celebrate all the holidays at once.

Starting in the middle is like even ground, right? :p

Well I am positively thinking about it in another way.I recently got ACGC in July, so now I can play Halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas in that without having to play it in AC3DS as well.

I think a spring release fits Animal Crossing.
The snow will be gone, it will rain more often and that means more fish and better chances to catch rare fish. More varieties of bugs come out in spring than in winter, and the only holiday you're going to miss is valentine's day if it's released after that.

That's true. And the fact that you get to start atleast around the spring is nice. :D

I think a spring release fits Animal Crossing.
The snow will be gone, it will rain more often and that means more fish and better chances to catch rare fish. More varieties of bugs come out in spring than in winter, and the only holiday you're going to miss is valentine's day if it's released after that.

No from the Japan release to NoA we will miss Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, Possible Fishing Tourneys(which isn't big since they will occur often)
That's how I look at it.

You're looking at it half empty then.

If we get it in February, doubtful, but this is an example. We'll get to do every single holiday that year. The only thing we would miss is Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the 2012 New Year. Getting it at the start of the year is way better than getting it at the end of the year.

I found myself getting bored with City Folk before grass even came back, so that's definitely a plus. Hopefully it will keep me playing longer. (Winter sux)

I found myself getting bored with City Folk before grass even came back, so that's definitely a plus. Hopefully it will keep me playing longer. (Winter sux)

Could've been because City Folk was just boring to start off with. =p

But yeah, hopefully this will be more enjoyable.

Back