• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I would like to take this opportunity to say;

Told you so. =p

Isn't this something everyone wants to say haha.

Alright guys.
Give me an hour or something, I'll have this updated with all the hot news in town!

about 2 and a half hours late but its done lol

Last edited:
Well I'll have to wait a year to make a snowman then unless it comes out in February.

That really isn't a major fault in a spring release. Making a snowman is hardly worth the effort and it's one of the very few things that make winter worthwhile. I don't think anyone else is going to be overly upset if they can't make a snowman, they're going to be enjoying the fact that there is tons more to do. =p

About that orange/brown leaf in that video. My guess would be that the colour of the leaf indicated that the furniture item had been altered/customized.

Sorry if this has already been asked or talked about a gazillion times, but instead of going to the gate and talking to one of the dogs, will there be a whole building just for lost and found?

Sorry if this has already been asked or talked about a gazillion times, but instead of going to the gate and talking to one of the dogs, will there be a whole building just for lost and found?

I believe that's already in the Police Station, if I am not mistaken.

I believe that's already in the Police Station, if I am not mistaken.

Yes it's th epolice station, in the video wher eit shows Booker, the counters behind him hold the lost and found items.

I'm very glad that this game will most likely be released in springtime (in Europe). Although autumn is my favourite season because of all the colours and hot chocolate and rain and so on, I prefer spring in Animal Crossing.
Imagine all the new butterflies and fishies to catch! Then comes the summer, which is even greener and everything gets busy.

I'm very glad that this game will most likely be released in springtime (in Europe). Although autumn is my favourite season because of all the colours and hot chocolate and rain and so on, I prefer spring in Animal Crossing.
Imagine all the new butterflies and fishies to catch! Then comes the summer, which is even greener and everything gets busy.

I agree, springtime sounds like the perfect time for release. Everything will start out green, and there will be a couple of cheap, easy bugs to catch so that new players can get used to it. Then it can lead into summer, where everything picks up! I think it releasing in March is plausible.

I agree, springtime sounds like the perfect time for release. Everything will start out green, and there will be a couple of cheap, easy bugs to catch so that new players can get used to it. Then it can lead into summer, where everything picks up! I think it releasing in March is plausible.
They aren't going to release the game for reasons on what season/what will happen in the game at that time.

They aren't going to release the game for reasons on what season/what will happen in the game at that time.

I know, it's more of a personal wish. I don't think it is coming in March BECAUSE of those reasons, I think it will come in March because of localization time. I was trying to say that I would be okay if it came in March because of the reasons listed.

I know, it's more of a personal wish. I don't think it is coming in March BECAUSE of those reasons, I think it will come in March because of localization time. I was trying to say that I would be okay if it came in March because of the reasons listed.

I hope its March, my hypothesis as of right now.

I am quite excited for all the new features, now when people make designs you dont have to spend forever making them especially those complicated designs now you can just scan the QR codes and I am also really excited for the changing the store hours my stores will be open late! XD The new furniture has really surprised me as well as decorating your house I thought it was going to be just changing the colors of things but its really awesome. Can't wait to have a house on the beach! All the new characters really amp the game up and with their deeper personalities it will be more fun to have favorites and to talk to them. The game seems better then I imagined with features I didn't even think of,the later release date is okay with me because of all the cool new stuff and all the info we are getting really makes up for E3, I agree with Juicebox on the release date in spring. Hopefully winter in this game won't be as dull but I think its going to be great just because of the lampposts and how beautiful they will look in the snow. Hopefully they will show more of winter and fall considering the only seasons we've really seen are summer and spring probably because they are the busier seasons overall everything is awesome and Nintendo is keeping up updated which I like!

Hopefully winter in this game won't be as dull but I think its going to be great just because of the lampposts and how beautiful they will look in the snow.

I agree, that was my first thought when I saw the winter-scene in one of the trailers, too. It gave me a really warm, christmas-like feeling and made me wanna drink a hot chocolate and cuddle in a soft blanket while playing AC3D.

The fall looked nice too, it is so colourful!

Back