• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

So we assume it will come around February/March/April in North America.......
WHAT ABOUT EUROPE??????I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT MORE THAN ONE DAY AFTER IT IS RELEASED IN NA!!!
Maybe....we will get it sooner?;w;

So we assume it will come around February/March/April in North America.......
WHAT ABOUT EUROPE??????I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT MORE THAN ONE DAY AFTER IT IS RELEASED IN NA!!!
Maybe....we will get it sooner?;w;

I would say probably around the same time. They may still be getting the game itself situated due to the different operating system, but the marketing on the WiiU will probably be similar to NA. Either way, it will be in their best interest to hold it until after the holiday rush.

I wonder if they will do the same thing between the 3DS and WiiU that they did for the DS and Wii.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Most big consoles and little consoles will have some kind of inter connectivity, only time will tell if it will be exactly the same though.

Poor American shoppers :(

Poor stupid saps more like it.

If I get the Wii U at all, it won't be until late next year or the year after, when there are actually games out for it.
I just don't see how people can rush and buy a console, and then having nothing to play on it.

Poor stupid saps more like it.

If I get the Wii U at all, it won't be until late next year or the year after, when there are actually games out for it.
I just don't see how people can rush and buy a console, and then having nothing to play on it.

I agree with that. Unless it has something really good, I won't buy it until at least middle of next year. It just sucks that there are enough stupid saps are messing up the game I do want out now...AC3DS

I agree with that. Unless it has something really good, I won't buy it until at least middle of next year. It just sucks that there are enough stupid saps are messing up the game I do want out now...AC3DS

Exactly. I bet if there weren't so many people all revved up ready to buy the Wii U this year, we'd have had gotten AC3DS a lot earlier.
But even here on TBT we have people saying they're going to get it this year, so members of our own fanbase are potentially unaware that they could have possibly pushed a sooner release date back. XD

I do think Nintendo messed up on this though, they should have waited to release the Wii U until next year.

Has anyone seen this yet??
Gif from tumblr:
tumblr_m9ipwbJyvT1qfsxpyo1_r1_500.gif

Jumping ????????????
idk? maybe because its an item you can tap on like when furniture does actions like making noises and stuff?

That was in one of the latest videos. She's hopping up to turn on that air conditioner, so there will probably be more items that you can place up on the walls that you can interact with.

I wonder who I'm going to ask for a sparkler on Silvester or who will tell me what to do on special events. Now that Tortimer isn't in the game anymore, I feel very on my own and don't know how to deal with that.
:D

I wonder who I'm going to ask for a sparkler on Silvester or who will tell me what to do on special events. Now that Tortimer isn't in the game anymore, I feel very on my own and don't know how to deal with that.
:D

It was never confirmed Tortimer is removed.
Less than 2 months until the release in Japan now.

It was never confirmed Tortimer is removed.
Less than 2 months until the release in Japan now.

I know that, but since he can't be the mayor and it would be odd to see him as a normal villager, a homeless person or someone running a shop, I highly assume him to be removed or at least that he moved away or so. Maybe we are introduced with the information that the old mayor finally had enough, packed his bags and moved to a far-away island.

I know that, but since he can't be the mayor and it would be odd to see him as a normal villager, a homeless person or someone running a shop, I highly assume him to be removed or at least that he moved away or so. Maybe we are introduced with the information that the old mayor finally had enough, packed his bags and moved to a far-away island.

I can see Tortimer visiting for holidays events wandering around town.

I can see Shizune completely replacing Tortimer in the sense of who to go to during holidays and events to get special items.

The retirement island idea is pretty popular, but I'm still set on believing he isn't going to be in the game at all.

Back