• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Looks like an acorn hat Tortimer is wearing in one of the shots. It'll be awesome if the acorn festival/season returns. :)

Actually those shots are referring to the old games so it doesn't actually verify it'll be in the game

I dont mind honestly, I enjoyed both. Hunting mushrooms IMO was better though.

Anyway, I'm kinda hoping (well irdc but w/e) that when we wear wigs, we can also wear hats over them. Like it's a small thing and I hope they do put it in, but if they don't that'll be ok. but it's something I hope for,

Anyway, I'm kinda hoping (well irdc but w/e) that when we wear wigs, we can also wear hats over them. Like it's a small thing and I hope they do put it in, but if they don't that'll be ok. but it's something I hope for,
i liked hunting mushrooms better too
hopefully theyll have both in the game lol
that would be nice ^.^
though id be alright if they didnt allow it lol

acblackhair_zps69318ca2.jpg

Is that black hair I see there (circled in red)?

I know, it could be a wig of some sort, but whatever it is she has on her head, it is clearly black!

I can't believe that in this day age we are still stuck with such small scans.

that's a pink squirrel villager with a tree in the distance behind her.. i zoomed with my mac :p
but from afar it does look like black hair, so i understand your question :)

Yeah, in my WW town I had this tree which I made the town tree, so I'm happy now this tree actually is significantly different to every other tree in the town.

I don't think that will happen. Most hats made your hairstyle the same way anyways. That's why I'd always wear one when I didn't like the hairstyle I got and I can't get a new one until tomorrow.

I hope the Town Tree is truly a sign and symbol of significance. I don't want it to be a, like, 3 week thing where it grows extremely quickly and there's no challenge whatsoever in growing it. I want it to be something that grows along the timespan of a year or so, so you experience its growth no matter how long you've been playing the game.

On another note, man, there has been a ton of info lately! Seriously, it's actually quite difficult to keep track of all the new info that's been flowing recently. It's great, because it gives you so much to look forward to.

They said that the tree will grow with how well you are doing as mayor. If you aren't doing so well, the tree won't grow, but if you do a good job you wil lsee it flourish(and then start wilting if you start slacking off)

They said that the tree will grow with how well you are doing as mayor. If you aren't doing so well, the tree won't grow, but if you do a good job you wil lsee it flourish(and then start wilting if you start slacking off)
That actually does raise questions about what happens when you abandon your town for long. On other games, it wasn't really a big deal because the only real downside to not playing was a couple of cockroaches and weeds. But I wonder what will happen in this game and if there will be more consequences for not playing for a long span of time.

That actually does raise questions about what happens when you abandon your town for long. On other games, it wasn't really a big deal because the only real downside to not playing was a couple of cockroaches and weeds. But I wonder what will happen in this game and if there will be more consequences for not playing for a long span of time.
If it's just the usual weeds and roaches, it won't be too hard to fix, and the tree would be back to it's original state probably the next day. I highly doubt the bridges with collapse and the streetlights will burn out.

Damn.
Oh well, the Japanese release is just over a month away so we just have to wait :)

Don't know which ones have been posted so meh;
accf.png
accf1.png
accf2.png

I do know that this one hasn't been posted, so that confirms the 3 able sisters return, Labelle seem to have a new look, too
accf3.png

And here are some more translations;
Interaction with the villagers fun little small talk. Check out our residents and have appeared throughout the series, a new resident to appear from this work.
talkative and carefree animals that live in the village
Featured in mall shops jostling to support life. Various changes have occurred also familiar shop.
Selling flowers and tree seedlings. Also try to snooze Rage shim lazy?
If you donated and fish fossils, and insects found in the village, it is going to exhibit more and more extensive.
Exhibition of the item. Purchase "museum shop" and "Exhibition Room" can appear.
Bottoms, etc. are added to the clothes worn, an assortment of shops has been enhanced further.
Shop pea

Work is now in a shop in the twins. When the store development, transformed into a hardware store.
Make room for your browsing patterns and brought together a series of furniture!
I'm proud to friends caught a big insect!
Cracks on the ground put out with a shovel digging inside.
What is the secret contents are to dig! Dokkidokki ー!
Attention to factors such as fishing and insect-up if I said life in the village! Enjoy the village life in this work heartwarming.
I do dimly fruit and water first. Change in the landscape of the village fun season!
Arch of flowers looks great Maybe a change of seasonal change.
Found a wooden bridge in front of the waterfall! Looks like you can fish anywhere if the waterside.
I For the launch of the fall, one after another new element Revealed! We introduce new inhabitants in the heart of the shops and even more fun to live in the village and the way of life familiar heartwarming series. We introduce new inhabitants in the heart of the shops and even more fun to live in the village and the way of life familiar heartwarming series

Last edited:
I attempted to a tad bit of cleaning up to that translation.

Enjoy small talk with the villagers! All of your favorite villagers are here, as well as new ones with new personalities, such as talkative ones, carefree ones, and more.
Several new shops have appeared in your town, as well as some additional changes to existing ones.
One such new shop is a gardening shop, which sells flowers and tree seedlings. Just watch out for Lazy, he might snooze on the job.
You can also donate fish, fossils, and insects found in the village to the local museum. Watch as it grows more and more into a complete display.
You may also purchase the new "museum shop" and "exhibition room" for the museum.
New clothing have been added to the game, including bottoms. These clothing shops have new additions to them to enhance gameplay.
The old store ran by Nook is now owned by the Twin Tanookis. As the store develops, it can be transformed into a hardware store.
Make room for your creative patterns as they are now integrated into several series of furniture!
Be proud of your friends as they catch huge insects!
You may find special cracks on the ground. These give way with the help of a shovel secret treasures? What may they be? Dokkidokki ー! (Dig, dig, dig!)
Enjoy village life as you find insects, buy furniture, and more in this heartwarming game!
"Water and fruit first. What a change in the landscape of this fun season!"
"Hm, this Arch of Flowers looks great. Creates a sense of seasonal change."
"Found a wooden bridge in front of the waterfall! Looks like you can fish anywhere along it."
With new inhabitants introduced for your village, more shops, and even more fun to have had, Tobidase Dōbutsu no Mori for the Nintendo 3DS is a must-have! Coming this Fall.

Back