• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh yes yes yes, please Nintendo, bring the hand fans back!
Back in AC Gamecube I bought all of them from Redd and then kept them in my cellar. And with every new day, I chose a different one to wear, for example the wine-red one with the white leave on top of it on an autumn day.
Wow, memories!

With the villager-photos... I'd like to see them return, really, because this added some depth to the relationships you make. But still, I was never able to get one. Once when my favourite villager finally wanted to hand me her photo, my DS turned off. Of course I visited her again immediately- but she never gave me that photo again. :(

I really hope you can move some (but hopefully all) of your data from your DS/WW or Wii/CF game onto the 3DS/JU. Like they did the DS to the Wii.
Because lbr, cbf making 5468743569 bells for a new house again.

And also, I hope they fixed up the whole grass deterioration issue. Annoying as ffyfdgdf trying to regrow it and planting flowers everywhere.

ok

I really hope you can move some (but hopefully all) of your data from your DS/WW or Wii/CF game onto the 3DS/JU. Like they did the DS to the Wii.
Because lbr, cbf making 5468743569 bells for a new house again

I noticed a lot people wishing for this feature.
But I don't understand why. Why should someone buy a new game if a lot of goals are already achieved? Isn't it boring if you don't have to start from the beginning and need to gain some money in order to buy tools... and then catch your first fishes and so on?

I wouldn't even transfer my data if there was the option to do so. :D

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but i didn't notice any signs for where villager houses could appear?

Do you think you can choose where new villagers get there houses like you choose new town-deko? Or are there signs and I just haven't noticed :confused:

I didn't notice any signs either..

That's interesting. I know you can place your villager houses, since in the video it showed two houses lined up beside of each other, but I'm not sure if you get notified by your secretary or what. Something to think about.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but i didn't notice any signs for where villager houses could appear?

Do you think you can choose where new villagers get there houses like you choose new town-deko? Or are there signs and I just haven't noticed :confused:

Yes, I do. And I have a good proof.
In the October 5 Nintendo Direct, the woman who guides us through her town placed three villager-houses in a row and planted some flowers in front of them. This constellation would be veeeery unlikely if you aren't able to choose their place.

Speaking of constellations, I wonder if you can create constellations like you could in ACWW/ACCF? That was a minor touch, but I still liked it.

Alright guys. If you want things translated, let me know what. PM me the images, and I'll work on it.

Do you think you'd be able to translate some of the @dobutsuno_mori Twitter images? That would be absolutely fantastic. In fact, you have been really helpful for us, and I thank you very much for all that you've done for us.

Edit: Another thing, the most recent image from Twitter actually states that Shizue (the secretary) is a twin (stating, "I'm a twin myself, it is hard to distinguish between [the Toonookis]... unlike us.") Interesting! I wonder if we'd be able to learn more about this in the game. Maybe it will be a Pelly and Phyllis sorta scenario.

Last edited:
Speaking of constellations, I wonder if you can create constellations like you could in ACWW/ACCF? [...]

Do you think you'd be able to translate some of the @dobutsuno_mori Twitter images?

There already is a thread that concentrates on the constellations and it questions if they will appear in the new game. You can find it here!

Also, the twitter screenshots have already been translated and were posted on the blog. :)

PS: And about Shizue... I think her twin is the dog guarding the entrance of the mall.

Last edited:
There already is a thread that concentrates on the constellations and it questions if they will appear in the new game. You can find it here!

Ah, nice, I'll have to check that out.

Also, the twitter screenshots have already been translated and were posted on the blog. :)

I was thinking more of a proper translation. Those are rather rough translations using Google Translate. I would think it would be nice if we had a native speaker of Japanese to translate it for us.

PS: And about Shizue... I think her twin is the dog guarding the entrance of the mall.

Hmm...that makes sense.

I was thinking more of a proper translation. Those are rather rough translations using Google Translate. I would think it would be nice if we had a native speaker of Japanese to translate it for us.

Yeah you're right, they didn't make a lot sense... but it was okay for the start, just to have something to think about while looking at the new screenshots. :D

Wowee, I was browsing the site when I found some rather rare photos you guys may have not seen yet!

jhhx7g.jpg

r68py1.jpg

ric9bf.jpg

Attachments

• jhhx7g.jpg
    jhhx7g.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 28
Oh, it's nice to see Pelly again, and I like the look of the new post office. :) It looks very cluttered, hehe.

I love how the new post office looks like the old one. Memories. :)

Why are girls getting all these new hairstyles, yet we've only seen one new guy hairstyle?

I love how the new post office looks like the old one. Memories. :)

Why are girls getting all these new hairstyles, yet we've only seen one new guy hairstyle?
Good question. Maybe it's because the girl's hairstyles are more dramatically different. And now that you mention it, a lot of the trailers haven't had a lot of guys. Now I'm kind of curious about what the new hairstyles look like.

I hope they have one kinda like the cowlick, but just a tiny spike in the front. I have my hair that way sometimes IRL, and it's popular. But AC is known for good looking but weird hairstyles. :p

To emulate the best I can, I usually have this:
BAB_Boy.png

Back