• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I always go for a different hairstyle for every character. I'm probably going to do red pigtails unless there is a new hair do that I just fall in love with.

I just want a cute ponytail! Of course, who knows what I'll really want once I get the game. :D I'll have another character, too, but I always make him a boy. GAH, I'm so excited for this darn game!! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna have a ponytail (what I always have irl) and I might switch back and forth with the pompadour hairstyle. (the short hair with the top part pulled back)

I hope there's a lot better hairstyles for boys this time, the previous ones were all kind of bland.

I will probably be using the ponytail again... unless there's a better version (IE: Longer or bigger)

ABA_Girl.png

Always liked this one in blond with a cute hat. :)

I guess it's all dependent on the face too. If they're keeping face randomization, I decided not to look at a guide and just let myself get what I like (I usually end up with my favorite anyways). But all I really know is that I want red hair, and the pigtails seem to fit with all of the faces.

Of course with so many new faces, the random faces may be gone, so I guess I'll see in a month what hair I want!

I guess it's all dependent on the face too. If they're keeping face randomization, I decided not to look at a guide and just let myself get what I like (I usually end up with my favorite anyways). But all I really know is that I want red hair, and the pigtails seem to fit with all of the faces.

Of course with so many new faces, the random faces may be gone, so I guess I'll see in a month what hair I want!
I hope the random faces are still in it, I always love seeing my character come out into town and seeing their face, I've never had a face I didn't like.

To be honest, I kind of hope we can customize what our character looks like at the beginning of the game... Make sense too since you can pretty much customize everything else in the game.

To be honest, I kind of hope we can customize what our character looks like at the beginning of the game... Make sense too since you can pretty much customize everything else in the game.

In a sense you can. It depends on how you answer the beginning questions. That's enough customization for me...I wouldn't like to be able to do EVERYTHING by myself. I do like the slight surprise. :p

Regardless of faces, I think we can change them anyway considering in the Nintendo Direct, the first person who played had one eyestyle, then it cut out to her somewhere else and she suddenly had a different one.

Nice. I was wondering what would be on the bottom screen.

The beach in that town only has two ramps going down to it and one bridge across the river, so it's probably an early village.
Looks nice though, I hope that the lake is a pretty decent size.

Back