• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Vylbrand
Tasty Cake
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon

We had ten(!) separate threads on-going with people sharing their opinions and questions surrounding the Sanrio villagers being brought into Animal Crossing: New Horizons, so from now on please keep all of your thoughts and enquiries surrounding this crossover to this single thread. Thank you!

Latest Information

There's nothing to share right now.
See the latest posts in this thread for more information.

March 4th 2021
🇸🇪
Sanrio amiibo cards are currently available to buy from spelbutiken.se here.
Thanks to @Pannacotta for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

February 26th 2021

🇫🇷
Sanrio amiibo cards are currently available to purchase on FNAC here.
Thanks to @Aardbei for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

March 4th 2021
🇳🇱 🇧🇪

Sanrio amiibo cards are currently available to buy from GameMania in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Thanks to @Magnetar for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

March 5th 2021
🇨🇦

Sanrio amiibo cards are available on amazon.ca here
SOLD OUT

March 8th 2021
🇳🇱 🇧🇪

Sanrio amiibo cards are available to preorder again from GameMania in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Thanks to @KimvW for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

March 9th 2021
🇪🇸
Sanrio amiibo cards are available to preorder here in Spain.
Thanks to @Mu~ for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

March 9th 2021

🇩🇪
Sanrio amiibo cards can be preordered for in-store collection from Saturn Germany via this page.
Thanks to @Burumun for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

March 22nd 2021
🇪🇸
Sanrio amiibo cards are available to preorder here and here in Spain.
Thanks to @Mu~ for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

March 26th 2021

🇨🇦
Sanrio cards are available to order at Best Buy!
Thanks to @bam94- for sharing this!

SOLD OUT

March 26th 2021

🇺🇸
Sanrio amiibo cards will be available to order online at Target today for curbside pick-up!
MOST LIKELY TO BE SOLD OUT

March 31st 2021
🇬🇧
Available for pre-order here on Nintendo Store UK.
SOLD OUT

dancing-hello-kitty.gif

Check out these articles from Animal Crossing World for information relating to the ACNH × Sanrio crossover:
Where to buy the upcoming Sanrio amiibo cards
Screenshots of all villager houses and furniture

Yay so excited to have the little zen bridge back! Especially when you can place it outside now :)

I'm lucky have a friend who has all the cards, now I'll just have to decide who i have to move from my island to make room for these villagers 😅

I didn't get the card in New Leaf but this time I'm totally going to get them and the villagers !

I been waitin for this one..
no, seriously. I’ve had my Sanrio cards for years now and I tried to scan them on Switch and could only get posters, I was so disappointed thinking they’d nuked the items/characters so I’m really happy to see them being added! It’ll be a nightmare with the order limit but I am so excited.

I'm so happy, when they say "end of March" for Europe/UK, I assume they mean around the same time as the re-release for America? And I checked the Nintendo Store UK last night and it's only one pack per customer which is a relief, that is unless a scalper has the time to create tons of different accounts haha.

I've been waiting for this for a while now, I have the Sanrio villagers on Pocket Camp and was hoping at some point they'd introduce them to NH!

i'm still as happy as i was when i found out about the return of these villagers 💕
i got the amiibos for my birthday last year and i'm so excited to finally use them on NH 😁

although for the next month i'm probably gonna end up stressing over who i'm gonna keep and move out 😅
i'm definately going to get chai, chelsea, rilla, etoile and toby but i only have 3 villagers i'm willing to move out unless i can convince myself to finally let maple and raymond go

At first I was 'boarf I don't really care, villagers are quite cute and the items are nice' but that was all. However, I felt so enthousiastic just after for no reason that I bought just now, five minutes ago, the six cards! They come from France and they'll come to me between 5 and 17 March I hope!
I don't know if they are the original, apparently yes because there is the word 'preorder' but I don't care: I just want them to work!

I have the cards, so it'll be nice to get the furniture. Much as I think the characters are cute, I doubt I'll move anyone onto my island. I'm far too fond of my current villagers to boot anyone.

Back