• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

New Leaf is going to be my two months early 40th birthday present. I don't feel 40. Never grow up. I tried it when I was 18. Didn't like it much. Been in my second childhood for a while now. :)

Name and FC on the side.

/edit do PM me if you add me. I have a feeling this thread is going to get ridiculously big and I can't add 23 pages of people. :) People about 8pm to 1am UK time especially welcome. I'm certainly going to be using the Night Owl ordinance... Don't mind where you're from though.

Ordinances... Reminds me of Sim City.

Last edited:
I keep reading this forum, but I have to wait to post my FC until I receive the bundle. I can't wait to add some of you to my list!

I want to add you just because I love your username. I'm 30, and it makes me so happy to know I'm not the only thirtysomething so into this game I'm going to download it at midnight on release day.

I'm Elise, and my friend code is on the side there.

Hello everyone. I recently bought a 3DS and am purchasing New Leaf when it comes out. I'm in my late twenties. My friend code 4141-2235-0718, would like to experience AC:NL with other similarly aged people!

Kingranch, sent you a friend request.

Got it, added you! Thanks

I'm 24 and reside in the EST timezone. I wouldn't mind finding new people to play ACNL with when it releases. I won't mind visitors so long as running doesn't occur in my town as I won't be using patterns... Would love to make some friends in other countries as well so we can play each others holidays together! :) My 3DS code is 0344-9283-4845 and my name is Erica. Feel free to add me and drop a message (visitor or pm, doesn't matter) so I know to add you back!

I'm 23 and I suppose I do like playing with more mature people because I feel they really get into everything more! :p Feel free to add! My name is Sara Cate and my friend code is in my sig! :)

I'm turning 23 this month. Not very old I know but I work full time and pay my own bills so I feel that counts in it's own way. If it counts you can add me. 0061-0210-5054 Message me if you add me!

New Leaf is going to be my two months early 40th birthday present. I don't feel 40. Never grow up. I tried it when I was 18. Didn't like it much. Been in my second childhood for a while now. :)

Name and FC on the side.

I want to add you just because I love your username. I'm 30, and it makes me so happy to know I'm not the only thirtysomething so into this game I'm going to download it at midnight on release day.

I'm Elise, and my friend code is on the side there.

Added you all too. My name should be JP on the 3DS. :)

I know some of you may be offended. But are any of you over 40?? I was just wondering because my parents are in their early 40s and I want to see if anyone my parents age plays it ^_^

Hi Hamusuta! I'm not offended...I will be 42 in November. I have been playing AC games with my Mom who's 65. Neither of us show any signs of stopping. I am currently waiting for my AC XL bundle my hubby and son are giving me as a late Mom's day gift.

Have a great day!
Heather

I'm nearly 40. When I got my 3DS I gave my DS to my dad who is 67. He prefers stuff like Medal of Honor and Tomb Raider though. My Mum (64) plays match three games on her phone lots. :D

I know some of you may be offended. But are any of you over 40?? I was just wondering because my parents are in their early 40s and I want to see if anyone my parents age plays it ^_^
I'm 55 and have played and own all the AC games. I have preordered the AC XL Bundle which is why I do not have my Friend Code listed yet. However, I have not used Swapnote yet on my 3DS. If anyone would like to send me a note so I can become familiar with it please send me a PM and I will send you the information for my 3DS. I especially look forward to visiting players outside of the U.S.A.

Looking for Teen( or Adult) AC: NL Gamers

Greetings, I'm preparing for the release of AC:NL in NA, therefore I'm also searching for new friends in my Nintendo 3ds friends' list. They have to be +14 years old and active ( I would not like to add people who wont connect in a long time). I hope to play with you guys when I get the game on release date( i hope)

Hi, I would love to add you. My friend code is in my profile to the left. Im very excited for the experiences we could have together.

Back