• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

I'm 22, 23 in August. Currently live in California but I'm from Texas. I don't have any 3DS friends yet and would like to find trust worthy people to come into my town once I get NL. Most likely a no run town and what not :p If anyone wants to visit me or have me visit I'd be interested 3737-9598-2228 my name is Andrea
Hey, I'm 20 years old and I also live in California :).
Here's my friend code if you want to add ^^
1349-4849-1560 and my name is Alyssa =]

Friend Code

Hello,
I am a 30-something gamer, looking for other adult gamers to play AC:NL with or other games. My FC is: 3909-8277-1784 . If you add me, please let me know here or PM me and I will add you back. :lemon:
My name is GamingGirl

Im 22 and looking for as many friends for New Leaf. Adding you! My FC is 2148-8372-0916 please add me back when you can. If anyone else wants to add me send me a message with your FC to let me know I'll be happy to add you back as well.

Hi there...I am an adult gamer in my 40s and a big fan of AC! Just recently found this forum. I am patiently counting the days until I get my AC3DSXL, so I don't have a friend code yet. It will be a late Mother's Day gift from my hubby and son. Hopefully you all will still want some AC friends by the time I get my unit. Thanks for all the great info you all are sharing here.

It's terrific to see I am not alone in my love for the game,
Heather

Hi there...I am an adult gamer in my 40s and a big fan of AC! Just recently found this forum. I am patiently counting the days until I get my AC3DSXL, so I don't have a friend code yet. It will be a late Mother's Day gift from my hubby and son. Hopefully you all will still want some AC friends by the time I get my unit. Thanks for all the great info you all are sharing here.

Heather

I'll save you a spot. xxx

Nice to see older people playing. I feel so ancient sometimes on these forums. xx

Heather

Please feel free to jot me down as well. I could certainly use some friends as well in my "age group :) ".

Im 20 ill be playing...and i like my towns mildly inappropriate and offensive :p tee hee lol

I have no 3ds yet so no friend code :( waiting on that bundle lol

I posted my info before but I thought to myself: "Why not once more? I meant a lot of awesome people anyway." :) I'm a 21 year old about to go into my senior year of Uni and I would like to add a few more mature gamers. :) Add me if you'd like and send me a visitors message or a PM, whichever suffices. Hope to be your friend real soon!

EDIT: I have enough for now. Thank you for all who added me! :)

Last edited:
I'm 23 and I suppose I do like playing with more mature people because I feel they really get into everything more! :p Feel free to add! My name is Sara Cate and my friend code is in my sig! :)

I'm 23 and I suppose I do like playing with more mature people because I feel they really get into everything more! :p Feel free to add! My name is Sara Cate and my friend code is in my sig! :)

Hey I'll add you :) my fc is in my sig as well. I'm 22 and also from socal

I'm turning 29 in July. I've currently been playing the Japanese version of the game but I plan to start a new cart on my 3DS LL (also Japanese version) and use my first town as dumping grounds and what not. Anyway- I should have a friends code for my new LL by the end if the day. I'd love to play with other adults/ older adults. Please send me a pm if you are interested. I should be able to help out with Japanese holidays and such!

I keep reading this forum, but I have to wait to post my FC until I receive the bundle. I can't wait to add some of you to my list!

I'm 24 and reside in the EST timezone. I wouldn't mind finding new people to play ACNL with when it releases. I won't mind visitors so long as running doesn't occur in my town as I won't be using patterns... Would love to make some friends in other countries as well so we can play each others holidays together! :) My 3DS code is 0344-9283-4845 and my name is Erica. Feel free to add me and drop a message (visitor or pm, doesn't matter) so I know to add you back!

I know some of you may be offended. But are any of you over 40?? I was just wondering because my parents are in their early 40s and I want to see if anyone my parents age plays it ^_^

I'm turning 23 this month. Not very old I know but I work full time and pay my own bills so I feel that counts in it's own way. If it counts you can add me. 0061-0210-5054 Message me if you add me!

I'm 26 and will be getting this game at midnight :) would love to visit towns whenever! friend code is 3909 8938 0879. I work till five most days. But will always play this game everyday!

Back