• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

I'm turning 19 in a few weeks. I don't consider myself as a very grown-up because I'm not even twenty yet, but I'd like to play with grown-ups (or at least 18-year-old players) rather than children. I think I'd feel a bit weird playing with much younger people because I'm legally an adult and all that stuff... But anyway, I have plenty of free space on my friend list so add me if you want to! I'm gonna buy the game as soon as it gets released in Europe (thinking of digital version).

I'm 17, turning 18 this year, I know I'm not technically an adult but id rather play with older people :), message me if you add me so I can add back :)
FC: 3007-9448-7509

Just turned 20 yesterday. I'd like to consider myself a young adult as I hate growing older.
I was hoping New Leaf releases in the U.S. on April so I can play the game before turning 20. :(

It's sure is great (and interesting) to see that there are a lot of Animal Crossing players who are older than me. Makes me feel young :), but you guys are never too old for anything.

I don't know if I want to add random people. (I got some bitter experience doing that in AC:CF/LGTTC.) Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable doing so unless I know that player. Just saying that there's another (young) adult that plays Animal Crossing (which shouldn't be a surprise :p ).

Last edited:
Just turned 20 yesterday. I'd like to consider myself a young adult as I hate growing older.
I was hoping New Leaf releases in the U.S. on April so I can play the game before turning 20. :(

It's sure is great (and interesting) to see that there are a lot of Animal Crossing players who are older than me. Makes me feel young :), but you guys are never too old for anything.

I don't know if I want to add random people. (I got some bitter experience doing that in AC:CF/LGTTC.) Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable doing so unless I know that player. Just saying that there's another (young) adult that plays Animal Crossing (which shouldn't be a surprise :p ).
I'm 17, turning 18 this year, I know I'm not technically an adult but id rather play with older people :), message me if you add me so I can add back :)
FC: 3007-9448-7509

I'm turning 19 in a few weeks. I don't consider myself as a very grown-up because I'm not even twenty yet, but I'd like to play with grown-ups (or at least 18-year-old players) rather than children. I think I'd feel a bit weird playing with much younger people because I'm legally an adult and all that stuff... But anyway, I have plenty of free space on my friend list so add me if you want to! I'm gonna buy the game as soon as it gets released in Europe (thinking of digital version).

I'm adding all of you right now! My FC is on my signature. :)

I'm turning 21 this July, not sure if I have already posted here but just to change things up a little if I already have then I'm up for visiting some other towns of the guys and girls we have in this thread :)

Looking for other adult gamers to enjoy New Leaf with! If you add me please send me a message so i can add you too.

Hey everyone , I'm 19 and I considered myself a pretty grown up person, I like to fool around sometimes but not in a bad way lol. Anyway, if you like please add me. give me a PM telling me your going to add me and I'll gladly add you back :).

I'm 18, message me if you'd be interested in adding me for AC:NL and I'd be happy to add you as well. :) I'd much prefer to play with older gamers as often as possible.

Hey I'm 18 and almost done with my first year of college. I'm looking for people to meet, play with and visit in game. My FCode is in my info, so we can add and play once the wait is over for AC:NL... Or at least a week after that, cuz I have finals that week...

40 something female gamer here. Love animals and gaming so animal crossing is my idea of heaven. If anyone adds me just leave a message on my profile . Thanks ♥

Ah. :) I really like this idea! I am in my mid Twenties and currently a student at a German University.

Feel free to add and visit me, as long as you are nice and don?t trash my town. ;) I do prefer people from Europe though, because of the different time zones.

E: D?oh... Forgott my FC, so here it is: 1547-5323-9083

I'm going to be 23 in October and I would like to add some people to trade/visit.
My FC is 1993-6866-2875
:D

Edit: My name is Jamie.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to add me, feel free! Just post a msg on my profile and let me know if you do.

It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only 25+ year old person looking forward to playing this game haha

( I hope friend codes are transferrable >_< )
Me and my husband will be playing so I'll ask if he wants to add people too :blush:

I'm in my 50's and I can't wait for this game to come out. Glad to see there are other adults out there playing. If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. Thanks!

Julie
0404-6183-8188

Hi guys, I'm finally jumping in and posting. I'm 43 and have been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube version, when I played with my 4 year old daughter. I have a very small group of adult friends that I play with, but would love to have some more.

I'm 22, 23 in August. Currently live in California but I'm from Texas. I don't have any 3DS friends yet and would like to find trust worthy people to come into my town once I get NL. Most likely a no run town and what not :p If anyone wants to visit me or have me visit I'd be interested 3737-9598-2228 my name is Andrea

Last edited:
Back