• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Okay! Caught up on new people - if I'm missing you just send me a message, maybe I put the code in wrong! Also snagged the players who PMed me. :) It's nice to see such a diverse group in here.

Out of curiosity, where is your location? I'm trying to figure out where "Saskatoon, SK" is :)

I've been adding almost everyone. If you would like to be on my friend list please PM me :3

Hello everyone. I'm in my twenties. Been playing Animal Crossing since I was about 10.

I added everyone who posted before me. After adding everyone from this thread and another thread I've only got 22 spots opened, (that should become more though because I don't think everyone will add me).

Feel free to add me whoever posts after this post! Just shoot me a message and I'll add you too. :)

traceguy
Dunno why it's saying it was invalid since that's my code lol

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. :)

Saskatchewaaan . . . I actually knew that! I swear one of my favorite childhood authors wrote a book set there, but of course now I can't think of his name. He was a very good writer, though.

Anyway, I would love to add some people. I'm 28, turning 29 in July. If anyone wants to add me, my friend code is: 3883-5404-2370. I'll PM people as I add them, as soon as I figure out how to do that. I just got the 3DS and haven't worked out how to do everything yet.

Alright, everyone has been added and I sent PM's as well, please add me back, my name is GamingGirl :lemon:

Edited To Add: I am still waiting on at least 13 of you to add me back :)

Last edited:
hey gaming girl. Add me^,^ I feel like a old fart playing animal crossing:) I feel funny that I still play at 29. But I don't care. I always do weird stuff.

I am 30 and I have had all the previous versions of Animal Crossing except the Japan-only ones.

Hi, i am 21 and i loved wild world and i want new leaf so badly ><. Please pm me if you add me :)

Can't add everybody LOL
So just let me know if you add me, FC is in my signature.

I'm a 30 yo from Europe (Italy) so I'll be happy to share any regional items with you :)

EDIT: anygamewilldo, we are already friends :)

Can't add everybody LOL
So just let me know if you add me, FC is in my signature.

I'm a 30 yo from Europe (Italy) so I'll be happy to share any regional items with you :)

EDIT: anygamewilldo, we are already friends :)

I left my 3ds at home :eek: but I'll add you after work!

ALSO! I have 42 slots left on my 3ds, and will fill them with anyone :3

I'm 23, so that should count lol.
Feel free to add me too, just PM me your FC
Mine is in my sig, but I can provide it in a PM, too

Back