• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Saskatchewaaan . . . I actually knew that! I swear one of my favorite childhood authors wrote a book set there, but of course now I can't think of his name. He was a very good writer, though.

Anyway, I would love to add some people. I'm 28, turning 29 in July. If anyone wants to add me, my friend code is: 3883-5404-2370. I'll PM people as I add them, as soon as I figure out how to do that. I just got the 3DS and haven't worked out how to do everything yet.

Man, like, nobody knows about SK for some reason, even though we're the second best-off province in Canada at the moment :p Even better when people learn it, nobody can pronounce it. I don't understand! :p But yes, we've had songs and books written about us before. :)

I've added anyone who sent me a PM, I'll try to snag some of the others on this topic again, but again, if you've added me and I haven't added you back, just send me a PM!

I'm 25, and have been playing Animal Crossing since WildWorld.

I currently play Mario Kart 7, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and I looooooooooove Swapnote!!

<----- my friendcode! If you add me, please vm me :)

i think i added most everyone on the thread, also added everyone that sent me a message. there are still 13 people that didn't add back yet. also, if i've missed you and you've added me, let me know!! xo

i think i added most everyone on the thread, also added everyone that sent me a message. there are still 13 people that didn't add back yet. also, if i've missed you and you've added me, let me know!! xo

Added you back :).

Hello,
I am a 30-something gamer, looking for other adult gamers to play AC:NL with or other games. My FC is: 3909-8277-1784 . If you add me, please let me know here or PM me and I will add you back. :lemon:
My name is GamingGirl

I'm also a 30-something gamer, I added you. I'll also be adding others as time allows. Anyone may add me my FC is 2449-5392-4146 (Janel).

I'm also in my 30s - I currently have the Japanese game and will be getting the English one when it comes out :)

I'm in another thread that has worldwide players posting their friendcodes on.
I might add you if you PM me about that thread.
I'm not looking for just Adult Gamers or just NA players.

I'm 27, been playing Animal Crossing off & on for awhile now, if you add me, send me a PM or leave a message on my profile.

This is getting me even more excited for the game! I sent some people msgs as well as friend requests. (In hope of keeping track of everyone.) I will try to add you later tonight/this weekend. I will most likely be online during the weekends (no time in the week ) and feel free to swapnote away if that's your thing! I love getting notes!

Back