• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

When I get my ACNL bundle I'll have a new friend code. I'm 20 years old so I'm pretty sure I'm an adult:)

Last edited:
When I get my ACNL bundle I'll have a new friend code. I'm 20 years old so I'm pretty sure I'm an adult :)

I dunno.. some of us are still pretty childish at that age..

Ah, heck. I never grew up and I'm 24. I bet the rest of us are the same way. ;) :p

whoa 15 pages! everyone add me^,^ I don't care about age haha. Just message me if you do! I want will bring the turnips! haha

I didn't think there would be so many adults playing this game. This is great! June 9th can't come soon enough. I'm starting to lose track of this thread though and who I've added. Please feel free to add me and send me a message to let me know so that I can add you back :)

I didn't think there would be so many adults playing this game. This is great! June 9th can't come soon enough. I'm starting to lose track of this thread though and who I've added. Please feel free to add me and send me a message to let me know so that I can add you back :)

This thread turned out better than I imagined it would! I am happy to see so many adults who are excited about it like me,lol.

I dunno.. some of us are still pretty childish at that age..

Ah, heck. I never grew up and I'm 24. I bet the rest of us are the same way. ;) :p

Heck, I'm 27 and I'm still a bit childish.

Ideally things should stay that way ;) You'll enjoy life more.

This morning, my girlfriend let me know she got paid a larger paycheque than usual. I asked her where my allowance was - she said I don't do anything for her so I don't get allowance.

I said "Well, dealing with you is sort of a chore in itself!"

So she texted and tattled to my mother and my mom smacked me upside the head and we all had a good laugh. That's what life needs to be more like :p

23 here. Ah, I remember playing the original Animal Crossing. Hard to think it's been over ten years now since then. If you wanna add me, my friend code is on my display, but message me first, if you don't mind.

Last edited:
If anyone is adding me back from earlier and it doesn't confirm, I had to remove some people I was waiting on so I could add some other friends of mine who were waiting on me. Sorry! I wish the list didn't have a limit and could expand as needed :(

To those of you on my list, I'm enjoying swappin' notes with you guys and sharing my silly doodles!

I'm 21 years old and I find it fun to play games with people my age that I can relate to! It's hard to do at my university. Caution: I nerd out when it comes down to gaming, tv shows and literature (more so poetry). :p My 3DS code is in my signature. Let me know if you add me and I will return the favor post haste! :)

Last edited:
I'm 21 years old and I find it fun to play games with people my age that I can relate to! It's hard to do at my university. Caution: I nerd out when it comes down to gaming, tv shows and literature (more so poetry). :p My 3DS code is in my signature. Let me know if you add me and I will return the favor post haste! :)
Hello! I have added you and its my last spot for now till I get the other 7 people to respond back to me! So, please add me back! My name is GamingGirl :lemon:

I'm about to turn 18 in 3 months legally an Adult aswill.

By the time I get the game I be 18 by then.

I turned 20 today! My 3DS friend code is in the little sidebar thing. c: I'll get to adding everyone right now, 16 PAGES OH BOY.

I've added CocoBella, TheUnbornNobodyx and Cinnamoos. Add me back if u like, also anyone feel free to add me. My friendcode is on the left side. Let me know if you added me by a private or visitor message :).

Back