• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Hi,there! I'm Wil from England and I'm 42 so I think I qualify as a mature gamer. I've played Animal Crossing on Game Cube and DS and can't wait for New Leaf. Please feel free to add me to your friendslists, please PM if you do so I can add you too :)

Hi,there! I'm Wil from England and I'm 42 so I think I qualify as a mature gamer. I've played Animal Crossing on Game Cube and DS and can't wait for New Leaf. Please feel free to add me to your friendslists, please PM if you do so I can add you too :)

I added you! Just waiting for you to add me back, my name is GamingGirl

I'm 28 and would love to have more ACNL friends! I'll try to add everyone. But I live in Japan, so it might be hard for me to be online when others want to play.

I'm 23 and still looking for people to add and get to know for AC; PM me if you added me so I can add you back; FC is in my profile and to the left here.

I'm 23 and from The Netherlans, would love to get to know other older players in NL,
my FC is in my sig. If you added me just send me an PM and I'll add you :)

Anyway, I would love to add some people. I'm 28, turning 29 in July. If anyone wants to add me, my friend code is: 3883-5404-2370. I'll PM people as I add them, as soon as I figure out how to do that. I just got the 3DS and haven't worked out how to do everything yet.

me too! lol.

Turning 25 June 16th so can't wait for my villagers to throw me a party haha...

anyway, feel free to add me too! I'll be playing with my girlfriend and sister a lot too so we can all hang out sometime!

My friendcode is: 0903-2722-1489 Send me a message/PM when you add me so i can add you too ^^;

Last edited:
45 here!Very excited the game is so close to finally being released!

FC:2492-4226-2295
Meow from Funky!

Last edited:
I am going to be 26 this year. I gonna play this game with my bf (stix) and his sister (littlemyuu) I would like to meet more AC friends to play! :3

My friendcode is: 4811-6924-5439, Chobi! Let me know when you added me ^^.

In my 30's too. If you still are added adult players add me and I'll add you
FC 1676-3789-2280
Mike

Hello there, my name is Coni, I turned 21 this January and I'll be playing AC:NL with some friends and anyone who is willing to add me n_n !

My FC is: 1504-6147-1581 let me know when you add me so I add you back~

Last edited:
Heya! I'm twenty-three and looking for some friends! :'D My FC is: 4312 - 9938 - 0859

I turn 27 ten days after ac:nl comes out. I plan on buying myself the pikachu 3ds xl as a bday present. I'll give out my friend code once I get it and add everyone as well!

Back