I may also do all the way down to firered/Leafgreen, but no Gen 1/2

Name: Garell
Pok?mon: Serperior, Gigalith, Ferrothorn(Shiny), Sawk, Hydreigon, and Golurk
Trainer Card template # Wanted: 02633
Card Style: 9
Additions wanted:
Badges Wanted: All 4 gen, Will pay extra for 5th
Price: Guessing 400

That's all but a trainer sprite, which I'm still unclear about. Got samples?

I'll pay when I get my mind straight, sry for the burden

Last edited:
Name: Garell
Pok?mon: Serperior, Gigalith, Ferrothorn(Shiny), Sawk, Stoutland, and Golurk
Trainer Card template # Wanted: 02633
Card Style: 9
Additions wanted:
Badges Wanted: All 4 gen, Will pay extra when or if you'll get 5th
Price: Guessing 400

Well that's my party to date, plan on sticking with it(Stoutland might get replaced though...) In the mean time
I'll have to go and find a replacement.

That's all but a trainer sprite, which I'm still unclear about. Got samples?

I'll pay when I get my mind straight, sry for the burden

You got the wrong thing for Trainer Card and I'll post links for trainer sprites.
Trainer card template means what style #
Trainer card STYLE means number 1 or number 2.

i'll pay for a decent one, message me price for style2+template10 6 pokemonz and 8 badgez?

Again this is WAY to little information. I have no idea what Pok?mon you want or badges. As well as trainer sprite.

PLEASE guys can you start filling out the order form properly? It helps me ALOT and gets your order dealt with.

Trainer Card template # Wanted: 9?
Card Style: 2

Again sry for any trouble.

Last edited:
Trainer Card template # Wanted: 9?
Card Style: 2

Again sry for any trouble.

It's ok. I'll post an example on the front.
Also I will start work tommorow. If you CAN please tell me what sprite you want (any gen except 1-2) that'd be a major help.
I think the price of all that is...
450 Bells so far.

Edited the front btw guys.

Last edited:
Edited the original post where i messed up on order, replacing Stoutland with Hydreigon

Edited the original post where i messed up on order, replacing Stoutland with Hydreigon

I'll post trainer samples tommorow. Then you can say if you want edited or not. Then I will only ask you pay the first half of the money and we'll get to work C:

Ordering Form :D

Name: Elli
Trainer Sprite wanted: Gold (HG/SS) holding a pokeball please
Pok?mon: Pikachu(male) Samurott(male) Stoutland(female) Unfezant(male) Darmanitan(male) Hydreigon(male)
Trainer Card template # Wanted: 10
Card Style: Style 2
Additions wanted: A motto on the right side of the card saying "Born A Legend" if possible
Badges Wanted: If you can i would like all 8 Unova Badges if possible, if not then all 8 Johto badges
Price: I will be willing to pay 600Bells

Last edited:
Name: Elli
Trainer Sprite wanted: Gold (HG/SS) holding a pokeball please
Pok?mon: Pikachu(male) Samurott(male) Stoutland(female) Unfezant(male) Darmanitan(male) Hydreigon(male)
Trainer Card template # Wanted: 10
Card Style: Style 2
Additions wanted: A motto on the right side of the card saying "Born A Legend" if possible
Badges Wanted: If you can i would like all 8 Unova Badges if possible, if not then all 8 Johto badges
Price: I will be willing to pay 600Bells

Just pointing out I did say I don't have 5th gen badges yet.
With your sprite I'll have FillFall do it
and your addition would count as a back page if I am honest. On the backpage you'll get Trainer ID, a motto and What two types of Pok?mon you like (E.g. Electric, Fighting). I will post this up soon.

I await your first payment before work can start.

ok emm.. do that and badges are ok..emm put as favourite types water+electric , with the motto i said and thast chilled, so 300 bells now then 300 bells after? if that ok then :D
Just pointing out I did say I don't have 5th gen badges yet.
With your sprite I'll have FillFall do it
and your addition would count as a back page if I am honest. On the backpage you'll get Trainer ID, a motto and What two types of Pok?mon you like (E.g. Electric, Fighting). I will post this up soon.

I await your first payment before work can start.

I have sent 300 bells, now waiting till u have finished my requests and good look and u'll get 2nd half when ur done :D

That's fine. Then I could rewrite the whole order, I was tired yesterday and read as less as I could >.<

Ok, i can't give u my fc for i have old ds and it can't connect to the Wi-Fi so i dunno my fc...and trainer id? not sure what that is.. but it might be this ;) Wins:25 Loses:10 Draws:5 ,.. And i can get a signature through handwriting as an image u can use on my trainercard..
Thats cool. I would like a Trainer ID + Friend code. Or just a Trainer ID.

mls_wizard1_4n.php
it says it "Elli" in the middle :p for the writing at the trainer ID http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_4n.php

Back