Aeri's Trainer Card Store.

I recently "made" the 5th gen badges so you will now be able to have them on your trainer card. Just keep in mind that they're kinda big..

EDIT: It's not just images I've taken of Google. I used paint for like an hour to make all of them.

I recently "made" the 5th gen badges so you will now be able to have them on your trainer card. Just keep in mind that they're kinda big..

EDIT: It's not just images I've taken of Google. I used paint for like an hour to make all of them.

They need to be errr.... small enough to fit on the cards..

Hey..when is mine done? and if ive seen and read if the 5th gen badges could be done then i'll have them thanks :D

Hey..when is mine done? and if ive seen and read if the 5th gen badges could be done then i'll have them thanks :D

Well I'll put them on yours if you accept there ARE a test c:
and I will be starting soon. I'm so sorry I haven't started YET! It's mainly just problems with college (Trying to work out whether I wanna go or not lol). I should be sorted tommorow and I'll get yours done!

Is it okay if they are like 1-3 pixels taller?

ALSO
Can you make me a custom sprite and mugshot? I know its offtopic. I wanna make a siggy up is all x3

NVM.

Ok guys. Signiture was me fooling with some stuff. So you guys can see whats to come!

Last edited:
ALSO
Can you make me a custom sprite and mugshot? I know its offtopic. I wanna make a siggy up is all x3

NVM.

Ok guys. Signiture was me fooling with some stuff. So you guys can see whats to come!

Would you send me pokemon's or that other guy's trainer card without adding the badges?

Would you send me pokemon's or that other guy's trainer card without adding the badges?

Go spriters resource.

ANYWAY. I won't be on much. Due to internet problems ANNNNNNNNNND I'm going through all my college work to get onto the next year. So I will be way to busy to do this. So Fill, can you do these orders and take the other half for yourself?

Haven't started with the card, because Aeri sent me some really small templates.. I did the trainer, though.

new2.png

ucard.php
<<< She actually does look like a slut. and the forward slash isn't a type it did it for some reason :S

new2.png

ucard.php
<<< She actually does look like a slut. and the forward slash isn't a type it did it for some reason :S

Errrr...Wtf?

ANYWAY. MAJORLY BAD NEWS.
I am going to be FREEZING the shop. Meaning Fill will be continuing the orders current then I won't accept any commisions. This is due to me having no continual internet untill the 15th of next month. I am SO sorry (It's my fault, I ****ing used up all my internet downloading something for my sister which failed anyway).

Back