• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Alien's Music Market -- Closed for "Remodeling"

Alright, all the things are ready and my gates are open

Sorry it took a while

It was a lot of things

Also please try to keep the general organization of the way I put them out intact, or it'll be difficult for me to return them all to their spots. That would make me sad.

I have K.K. Aria, if you'd still like to catalog it.

Also, if you want to catalog stereo items, I have a Phonograph, Sleek Stereo and possibly a Gold Stereo you can catalog, and I can get you a Kiddie Stereo, but I'd have to order it and it would be to keep.

I have K.K. Aria, if you'd still like to catalog it.

Also, if you want to catalog stereo items, I have a Phonograph, Sleek Stereo and possibly a Gold Stereo you can catalog, and I can get you a Kiddie Stereo, but I'd have to order it and it would be to keep.

Yes on the K.K. Aria, Phonograph, and Gold Stereo. Not interested in set stereos at the moment. Anything you want to trade for or do you just want bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ty. I gave you 297k so I need to pay 300k + K.K. Disco and Djimbe Drum.

Exactly.

I have a Biwa Lute and Taiko Drum, if you are interested. I notice that they are not on your instrument list.

I seem to have gotten a song that you already have, so no music for trade today, sadly.

I'll gladly trade, just tell me what you want in exchange.

And there's a glitch that allows you to request the song you get to keep. Just say "no" the first time you talk to K.K. and then talk to him again; he'll take requests.

If your list is accurate for availability, I would like to keep KK Jazz and Space KK in exchange for you keeping the instruments.

If you do not have them available today, I can pick other songs.

Last edited:
Yes. Your town or mine?

EDIT: I have to leave the computer for someone else to use it, so I'll just keep an eye open for your gate.

Last edited:
Is KK Birthday an orderable song, or is it a unique one? If it is orderable, can I buy it? I don't want to have to wait a year to get it...

I would like to buy Birthday KK, then. I'll pay 10,000, since it is hard to get.

Also, I would like to reserve any Oboid gyroids that you get, because they are my favorites. I already have the Mega one, though...

One K.K. Birthday coming right up, and sure thing on the Oboids.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have it ready, gate is open!

Back