• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I?ll be off work late, so does 10:30-11 work? I?ll be more specific when I get home :) Also, I read the TBT guide but I want to make sure I understand. So I have more or less 170 bells and you want me to send you 15 of them, is that correct? This is my first time dealing with TBT. Sorry for the ignorance :p

I’ll be off work late, so does 10:30-11 work? I’ll be more specific when I get home :) Also, I read the TBT guide but I want to make sure I understand. So I have more or less 170 bells and you want me to send you 15 of them, is that correct? This is my first time dealing with TBT. Sorry for the ignorance :p

sounds good to me & yep you are correct! don't feel bad about asking questions~

sounds good to me & yep you are correct! don't feel bad about asking questions~

Thanks for your patience ^_^ I got home early, but there's no rush. I am ready for Marshall whenever. Obviously I will transfer you TBT beforehand. I just need to know how to transfer it to you first XD

Last edited:
Thanks for your patience ^_^ I got home early, but there's no rush. I am ready for Marshall whenever. Obviously I will transfer you TBT beforehand. I just need to know how to transfer it to you first XD

welcome home! I will box marshal and open gates now. you can come whenever~

welcome home! I will box marshal and open gates now. you can come whenever~

Aww, thank you! Most importantly, how do I transfer your TBT? ^^ Adding your FC now

EDIT: Nevermind, gimme just a minute to read the sticky on TBT.

EDIT 2: TBT transferred! :D omw

Last edited:
Aww, thank you! Most importantly, how do I transfer your TBT? ^^ Adding your FC now

EDIT: Nevermind, gimme just a minute to read the sticky on TBT.

gates open! you can transfer by clicking on my bell count and entering from there :)

<<<<

Hello! Can one buy many villagers from you? I'd love to have Teddy and Curlos right now and more villagers later! ;__;

Hello! Can one buy many villagers from you? I'd love to have Teddy and Curlos right now and more villagers later! ;__;

hey! yeah that's no problem. is there one of the two you want to grab right now? I'll be heading to bed soon

Last edited:
Hi again, will you be on at any point today? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back