• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! I'm interested in Hamlet :) I have room in my town ready now.

Last edited:
i'm open ^^ hmm an awkward one week and one day, but I'll take 15! :p

You're amazing, omw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANK YOU for Hamlet :D He's the only villager I had in both the GC version and NL, so he's my most sentimental villager :) He moved right where I want him

Last edited:
You're amazing, omw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANK YOU for Hamlet :D He's the only villager I had in both the GC version and NL, so he's my most sentimental villager :) He moved right where I want him

haha awesome! enjoy hamlet<3

We are able to get the Sanrio RV villagers like Etoile, right? I read that you need the card but haven't seen solid confirmation

We are able to get the Sanrio RV villagers like Etoile, right? I read that you need the card but haven't seen solid confirmation

correct, you have to actually scan the card yourself to move a Sanrio villager in. unfortunately they cannot be adopted out to other people :(

correct, you have to actually scan the card yourself to move a Sanrio villager in. unfortunately they cannot be adopted out to other people :(

That makes sense. I was wondering why Etoile and co. weren't way more popular. Is it true that scanned in villagers can move on top of paths?

Well, I'm interested in another villager XD This time Stitches. I have room and will pay full price ^^

Last edited:
Hii! Can I have Bunnie? I dont know if I'll be able to have her because I had her a long time ago and idk if I went through the 16 villager cycle. Thanks!

That makes sense. I was wondering why Etoile and co. weren't way more popular. Is it true that scanned in villagers can move on top of paths?

Well, I'm interested in another villager XD This time Stitches. I have room and will pay full price ^^

hi again o/ I thought with the amiibo update that any villager no longer moves on paths hmm. I will move stitches in now :)

Hii! Can I have Bunnie? I dont know if I'll be able to have her because I had her a long time ago and idk if I went through the 16 villager cycle. Thanks!

hello sure~ do you mind checking your main street beforehand? if you don't see her then it's safe I think

hi again o/ I thought with the amiibo update that any villager no longer moves on paths hmm. I will move stitches in now :)

hello sure~ do you mind checking your main street beforehand? if you don't see her then it's safe I think
I have and she's not there, but not every villager comes to the main street. I haven't played ac in a long time so idk. I'll just have to risk it lol. Tell me when ur gate is open!

Perfect! I will transfer TBT now. Just lemme know when town is open

Perfect! I will transfer TBT now. Just lemme know when town is open

I have and she's not there, but not every villager comes to the main street. I haven't played ac in a long time so idk. I'll just have to risk it lol. Tell me when ur gate is open!

hey, i moved stitches out and moved bunnie in. @nobby my gates are open for stitches~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back