• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I was wondering if you had Olivia and if you are still charging a 30 TBT flat rate for villagers :)

Hello, I would like to know if I can get Bob for 30 TBT please. I'm available all day today and will try to check this often for replies. ATM I have Croque in boxes btw. Let me know if you want me to clear him out before coming by.

Hello again!

I'd like to buy Curlos when you have time! :blush:

Hi there! I was wondering if you had Olivia and if you are still charging a 30 TBT flat rate for villagers :)

Hello, I would like to know if I can get Bob for 30 TBT please. I'm available all day today and will try to check this often for replies. ATM I have Croque in boxes btw. Let me know if you want me to clear him out before coming by.

hi everyone~ I will move your villagers in just lmk when is a good time for pick ups :)

hi everyone~ I will move your villagers in just lmk when is a good time for pick ups :)

I'm available now. Will I need to fully move Croque out before I pick up Bob? Haven't done this before and I would like to make sure I'm doing it right :)

I'm available now. Will I need to fully move Croque out before I pick up Bob? Haven't done this before and I would like to make sure I'm doing it right :)

do you have 10 villagers with croque? if yes, then you should TT him fully out ^^

Thats fantastic! I'm just headed home now to better Wi-Fi. :) should be ready in an hour or less if that works for you :)

Hey! Got home in record time :) let me know when you're ready for me to come pick up Olivia and Ill transfer the bells and head over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back