• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Do you happen to have lolly or merengue or chrissy? They're my dreamies :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know if u have and I will post my offer..

Hello again! I was wondering if I could adopt Muffy from you this time for another 30 TBT :)

I should be on from 5pm - 9pm EST if this works for you

Ps. All my immigrants from Bun have been singing your town tune to me lately and I just wanted to let you know how lovely it is to hear! XD

Hello, I'm looking for Whitney or Fauna

hello, I have both :)

Hi there! Do you happen to have lolly or merengue or chrissy? They're my dreamies :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know if u have and I will post my offer..

hi, yes I do! please see my first post I keep the price the same across all villagers.

Hello again! I was wondering if I could adopt Muffy from you this time for another 30 TBT :)

I should be on from 5pm - 9pm EST if this works for you

Ps. All my immigrants from Bun have been singing your town tune to me lately and I just wanted to let you know how lovely it is to hear! XD

hey! ofc :) I'll move her in and send you a vm afterwards. I'm glad you enjoy the town tune!! ^^

Can i adopt stitches plz?

hello sure~ I'll also vm after he's moved in. let me know when you're available to pick up!

So I gtg now can you please tell me at what times you are online/available so it would be easier.
Thanks..

I'm ready for the trade tell me me if you are too..

Hi pokeclasher, sorry I didn't stay on longer yesterday was not feeling well. I'm on my way home from work atm and will reply to you via VM then. Thanks for your patience :)

It's ok I will again be online in 3 hours :) we can do that then
Oh and get well soon...

Hey it’s me again! I was wondering I I could buy Kyle from you. If you can do it tonight, that be great!

(Also, bun’s town tune is nice, Scoot can’t stop singing it!)

It's ok I will again be online in 3 hours :) we can do that then
Oh and get well soon...

thank you! sure, I've moved lolly in. feel free to vm me when you're around then

Hey it’s me again! I was wondering I I could buy Kyle from you. If you can do it tonight, that be great!

(Also, bun’s town tune is nice, Scoot can’t stop singing it!)

hello again :) ofc, I can move kyle in now

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and thanks donut! glad you like the town tune ^^

VM me whenever you are ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already added you as a friend in 3ds

Hello again! Whenever you're around again I'd love to buy Beardo from you for another 30 tbt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back