• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Could I possibly get Skye?

hey again! ofc, I will move her in now :)

It's ok. Sorry if you already read my other reply like this.

no worries. actually.. not sure if I'm misunderstanding your answer.. can you clarify if you're still interested in wolfgang? I actually took it as not

Last edited:
I can pick her up now too if you're available. You need to add my other FC tho, it's in my sig. I was using my other DS to avoid getting someone else's void.

I can pick her up now too if you're available. You need to add my other FC tho, it's in my sig. I was using my other DS to avoid getting someone else's void.

okie, I also accidentally vmed u kabuki is ready but I meant to send to other person ;-;

Aw thank you! I'm heading over right now and I'll send you the TBT immediately

alrighty I have him in boxes! my town is called bun

That's alright! Go ahead and VM me once I can come pick up Skye. Just chillin in the train station until then.

Could I please buy Octavian? I've been trying to collect all the octopus villagers for a year now and he is the last one I need!

Thank You,
Madi

Last edited:
Hello again! I was wondering if it was 1 villager per person or if I could buy Bruce from you for another 30 tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back