• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again (man you must be getting sick of me... :p). I was wondering if I might be able to buy Beau from you next? I should be on later (about 5pm til 2am EST) so let me know if this works for you :)

And I'm back once again! Could I buy Nan from you? :blush:

Hello again (man you must be getting sick of me... :p). I was wondering if I might be able to buy Beau from you next? I should be on later (about 5pm til 2am EST) so let me know if this works for you :)

hi again :) yes yes I'll be home this evening and can VM both after I move nan and beau in!

Sure, still on the way home. Thanks for waiting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm home and vm'd both! pleasant to find beau and nan right next to each other as 167 and 168 :)

Do you have Scoot? Let me know what I should give you to trade for him. Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you have Scoot? Let me know what I should give you to trade for him. Thanks.

hello! yes, I do have scoot. I take tbt, which is the currency of this website. it's the bells on your sidebar. you can get some from posting in most parts of the forum, or by trading such as in the re-tail subforum. right now you currently have 1 out of your 2 posts :)

How many tbt do you want?

(Nvm, I saw the front page and I need to get 15 tbt, I just got an account today,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I got 17 tbt for you, so I’m sorry if I’m bothering you a lot, but do you think we can trade scoot to tomorrow at around 4:00 pm? You can let me know when you are ready.

(Also added your friend code)

Last edited:
Hello again! I’m very sorry I was bothering you before, I am new at this, and I feel a little bad. But when you are ready to trade, let me know! Thanks

Last edited:
Hello again! I’m very sorry I was bothering you before, I am new at this, and I feel a little bad. But when you are ready to trade, let me know! Thanks

Hello! Sorry I was busy today and got off work late. I won't be home til later tonight if that's fine with you. I can send you a vm when I'm home :) don't worry about all the questions. I know it can be confusing when you're new!

Hello! Sorry I was busy today and got off work late. I won't be home til later tonight if that's fine with you. I can send you a vm when I'm home :) don't worry about all the questions. I know it can be confusing when you're new!

Okay, will do, talk to you tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back