• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using CanadianMeadows 3DS since I don't own one myself and I am getting my own 3DS on Easter! So for now I am using her 3DS so if you have her you have me!

Ohh okay sounds good. I will open gates for you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I was wondering if I could take Zucker for the flat villager price? c:

Hi! Of course :) I can get him ready after the trades with Kitteh if you have the time

I'll be on for a long for a while so it should be fine. Do you know how long it might take? I might try to sneak in another game that'll be ~30 minutes heheh.

I'll be on for a long for a while so it should be fine. Do you know how long it might take? I might try to sneak in another game that'll be ~30 minutes heheh.

Sure, go for it! She's plot resetting the first villager rn, but I already boxed the second one. Otherwise I would have let you grab Zucker real quick while she was plot resetting ;-; Sorry about the wait! I'll see you in about 30? :)

hello!! I'm not sure when you'll get him, but how much would you like for butch the dog? <3

Hi! Could I please get Raddle?
I added your FC and will send over the TBT now. :)

hello!! I'm not sure when you'll get him, but how much would you like for butch the dog? <3

Hello! All villagers are a flat rate of 25 except for newbies. If that's okay with you let me know and I'll move him in!

Hi! Could I please get Raddle?
I added your FC and will send over the TBT now. :)

Hello, sure! Let me know when you're able to pick up Raddle :)

I'm around for the next four hours or so! If not tonight then we can talk tomorrow, I should be around most of the day. :)

Great~ I can get Raddle ready and just leave gates open for you to come whenever you're back!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back