• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Amiibo Villagers @ 25 TBT/ea | Over 60+ villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
animal crossing

could we trade for a few of the villagers you have, im interested in octavian, deidre and fauna/

What do you have to offer? Tbh, I'm not really interested in much aside from TBT bells here but happy to consider. Also, I don't have Fauna.

Villagers Requested: Octavian
Total: 25 TBT
FC: Already added you
Mayor: Ava
Town: Avian
Timezone: EST
Availability: Anytime after 1 pm

VaL
fc# in sig.
CST: alday alnight! (ii can wait til 7pm your time, it will be like 2am here, bht its do-able :)
villager: chevre
25tbt

Last edited:
Hi! I'm working from home today. Do you have space now?

oh okay.. im working on getting someone out, the villager that was supposed to move decided not to lol.. ii should have someone new soon, ill let you know ty

No worries, no worries! plenty of time. :)

hello, sorry for the wait.. ii thought someone was moving ii coulda sworn ii pressed 'okay bye' bht ii guess not lol bht now someone else is moving so im ready for Chevre now!! please let me know when open

Okay! Give me 2 mins! I've already scanned her in so I'll just kicker her out and open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's opened! Let me know here if any issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back