• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

bolded part. WHAT. A. MOOD.

Could I interest you in looking at TN4U as well. I really hate that I didn't push very hard for eliming him day 1. 😔

Yeah this is definitely something to keep in mind. I'm pretty sure Radical came up at all from him EOD is because of me calling mafia

Also also, I think Annika shouldn't be a big priority today.
Post automatically merged:

IIRC there were two instances where Dolby said the maf team was Betsyx4.

Oh nvm about volt being out of nowhere, Ribbit was talking about it.
fr it’s nasty outside where i am

i did look into tn4u iirc, i like his more recent posts but something unravel said irked me about his views flipping like he was commanded to in the maf chat

i’m hoping radical doesn’t vote so we can solve that slot mechanically but assuming that won’t happen i’ll go back on her again

i really think there’s one in volt and trundle and not two and im leaning more towards going for trundle because it will give more insight on unravel and mogyay

i have been reading what was posted. im still unsure who to vote for. the last thing that i want to do is bandwagon someone. im trying to play the game the way i think it was meant to be played. im so lost atm.
same lily

now that you’re talking about it i read back and i was literally just on betsy’s train of thought frosty

i didn’t read back though just a hunch

I think you know to expect this from me but I'm sitting on what I'm thinking and waiting for more info. I'll be addressing my thoughts near EoD in case I'm dead (pls mafia shoot me) but there are things that match up well based on thread state but doesn't mean we have the right info

i have been reading what was posted. im still unsure who to vote for. the last thing that i want to do is bandwagon someone. im trying to play the game the way i think it was meant to be played. im so lost atm.

Everyone plays how they like, so I say have fun and play your own way, lol. And it's pretty standard to be lost. I like your style tho.

@BetsySundrop , if I found what you're talking about I don't think you're right.

Or we have conflicting info lol

I trust you more than my overly creative brain. I'll screen shot some stuff for end of game (cuz there's no way I'll find it again by then). We can see if we're talking same thing.

now that you’re talking about it i read back and i was literally just on betsy’s train of thought frosty

i didn’t read back though just a hunch

Watch us be on 3 totally different trains. 😅
Oh and fwiw - i read the earlier posts and dunno. I think annika is just town.

also i forgot but im pulling up my old tn4u post
i went back to the more obvious zinnia wagon

>Zinnia. (5): unravel TN4U voltairenism ribbitribbon Yoshi155

and it got me thinking that there could definitely be two mafias in there that i missed

bruh i had all of the iso quotes and then my browser deleted them, sksksksjwojeowjsjsjejdj

this is to mog

mog is still clearly an fos

i couldn’t find it after me old quotes got deleted but i think tn4u later suspects frosty suddenly

???

this post keeps every single bw option open to him
also the italicized sentence is a straight up lie

prior to this post he continued to sus mog with no hint of letting it go, suddenly he claims that he pulled out.

i will find the post later about frosty but in my opinion if you had an fos on trundle, that eod should have sealed the deal. why did he jump to trundle and mog being town

?????????????????????????

??
okay but earlier tn4u said dolby could be mafia with trundle:

did he really just townread every person he thought was mafia without proper explanation

>did not study mog’s posts closely enough
and eod panic was towny??

tn4u changed all of his views overnight and sure didn’t give a good reason for any of them. i think what’s most incriminating here though is that he was specifically willing to vote any of the bws. this leads to tn4u/radical suspicion but i will make another post

my dolby vote was a joke yes

I trust you more than my overly creative brain. I'll screen shot some stuff for end of game (cuz there's no way I'll find it again by then). We can see if we're talking same thing.

I mean don't unfound your theories just yet because I obv am not even sure if I'm thinking what you're thinking and even looking at the right thing but ksbfksbfk. But for real if it is what I'm thinking and you're right I will dropkick someone specific into the sun.

also i forgot but im pulling up my old tn4u post

I don't think I quite see why you think he's better today based on this post but I'll let you cook your theories. Like I legit want to be wrong about TN because back then I had nothing better to push but he's being real flaky on reads (today started saying Ribbit + I think Radical sus, later saying wants to focus on Radical, Mog and Unravel today with literally zero inbetween on where mog and unravel came from or why he just dropped you completely) and aloof overall. 🤷‍♀️ I think the most townie thing about him is that he isn't cracking under pressure, but on the flipside, is that actually townie?

I don't think I quite see why you think he's better today based on this post but I'll let you cook your theories. Like I legit want to be wrong about TN because back then I had nothing better to push but he's being real flaky on reads (today started saying Ribbit + I think Radical sus, later saying wants to focus on Radical, Mog and Unravel today with literally zero inbetween on where mog and unravel came from or why he just dropped you completely) and aloof overall. 🤷‍♀️ I think the most townie thing about him is that he isn't cracking under pressure, but on the flipside, is that actually townie?
i mean when yesterday you said he came back and seemed genuinely not to know about the dolby stuff, and yes i like not cracking under the pressure but in general i’m still gonna wolf lean. and yeah ok frosty we definitely had different thoughts on what betsy was thinking no i have another idea. tn4u seems like a safe eject today and i think it will clear up if unravel is town or not.

for what it’s worth i also don’t want to flip volt over trundle today in addition to what i said because i feel like the chat will completely die :’)

i mean when yesterday you said he came back and seemed genuinely not to know about the dolby stuff, and yes i like not cracking under the pressure but in general i’m still gonna wolf lean. and yeah ok frosty we definitely had different thoughts on what betsy was thinking no i have another idea. tn4u seems like a safe eject today and i think it will clear up if unravel is town or not.

Yeah that's when I thought he didn't realize I was cop and Dolby was a red check. I had a post pages back grilling him about it.
IDK why you're sounding so neutral about this ('you gave me a reason to believe'). So basically you thought I could have been lying about my cop claim and was mafia??? I seriously just thought you never saw me claim.

Were you thinking I was lying about cop or Dolby was framed yesterday?

Like, why am I just a heavy townread and not confirmed town to you at this point? Sorry, maybe I'm just picking and this is your usual sort of diction (and if so I truly apologise, if this is NIA please tell me and I will shut up right now), but you are being really careful to leave things open ended here...

Love this post tho. 💕 💕
When did I ever say that you were lying about being cop? I saw and read the claim you made earlier; I truly believe you may be cop. Just because I worded it a certain way doesn't always mean I'm unsure. I don't know how else to explain it.

Click my post for og quotes. Ignored answering me about if he thought Dolby was framed yesterday to believe he was town. 🤷‍♀️

for what it’s worth i also don’t want to flip volt over trundle today in addition to what i said because i feel like the chat will completely die :’)

Mafia better kill me too tonight pls. I think we all complained too much about how hard it was to read back lmao.

tn4u/dolby would make sense on the note that he said me and him aren’t paired so if i died he could tunnel tn4u or if the opposite he could tr me

God, my brain hurts so much trying to convince some of you guys. I'm just trying to remain on cruise control with my thoughts, but the ride's derailed more times than I'd like to admit.

You didn't but you also a) didn't acknowledge that I was cop b) said Dolby slipped. Dolby never slipped, I caught him and he started spewing. I see you're dodging answering me about if you thought Dolby was framed.

also you're doing it again, where did Mog and Unravel come from, what happened to Ribbit?

Mog and Unravel weren't on your maf leaning list in your og post (especially mog who you said was innocent), please communicate why you're suddenly maf leaning them.

I'd like to hear it.
Let me answer your two main points first:
  1. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated that you're continuing to incorrectly understand me. I'm not expected to just barge in here the exact moment you claim cop and immediately agree with you. I need time to actually read the responses and formulate a proper opinion. There have been so many posts to sift through back in D2, and my real life job has prevented me from remaining fully committed to posting. In fact, most of my time here has been spent trying to defend either myself or other players I read town, as I'm not the type of guy to confront others all the time. Yes, that is one of the main points of the game, but I'm letting others like you do the heavy lifting so I can gain a better understanding on who to personally vote for.
  2. "I caught him and he started spewing" - Yes, Dolby slipped when you revealed all that information about him. That is what I meant. By the way, there are times when I simply don't want to answer you because it makes me feel like a broken record repeating things over and over, like my thoughts on your cop claim, and tie that to the fact that there have been so many posts to go through. It's alright to occasionally miss a couple posts due to the speedy rate they were coming in, but I'll say it once more: You've fully convinced me that you're the detective, and I will not be commenting on that any further. Let's talk about other things, please.
I wasn't intending on giving a new mafia lean on mog and unravel whatsoever. I simply don't feel super confident with my town reads as they haven't posted as much as the others. Either that, or the regular posters buried their posts and I simply missed them. All I want is some better understanding of what may make them appear wolf. That is all.

Forgot to mention ribbit:

Ribbit has been making more understanding posts as of late, and my sus of them has dipped a bit as a result. The fact that they've made several town-friendly posts during and after the Dolby scuffle has sort of changed my opinion, and I get why they are sus of me due to my inconsistency. My thoughts race and become jumbled quite a bit, and that's who I am as a person. I can't really help it.

tn4u while you’re here do you have an opinion on unravel voting you over and over?
Yeah, I do.

I don't really get it. Them voting for me on D2 was understandable at first, but when the Dolby train kept gaining traction, their vote remained solely committed to me. Then, shortly after D3 started, they voted for me again without an in-depth explanation (though the vote is subject to change). Was it because I don't have a strong opinion on them myself, and that made them feel uneasy? I would like to know a proper reasoning behind their votes. @unravel

Back