• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

@BetsySundrop How much were you following the game before subbing in?
Also since you hate blue. Wanna trade with me so I can use my amongus pfp? skjlfdbaksbdkabk 🥹

I await your wall of slander.

I'll do you one better. Would you be willing to be the possible recipient of my tinfoil hat Day 1? I need to objectively reread you to see if my townlean is based on bias or not, but you are not apart of my tinfoil so if you are town I would trust you to look into my legacy.
If you get nightkilled I will read your ISO. But uh, I am not vibing with a Trundle vote right now
Post automatically merged:

Betsy talk to me about your Mogyay town read? Ignoring her last post (which I could go either way on. It feels OMGUSy but I think that it at least isolates the two most obvious Mog/Zinnia bandwagoners in TN4U and Ribbit), I felt that her posts were empty. Not a big problem but not seeing a townread

In fact I think that the towniest thing about Mog to be isn’t her posting, it’s how quick other people are to push her

Last edited:
Shiny iso - 0
Lily2816 - 1 unofficial post?
Yoshi - just not enough to read. Seems to favor no elim?

Betsy talk to me about your Mogyay town read? Ignoring her last post (which I could go either way on. It feels OMGUSy but I think that it at least isolates the two most obvious Mog/Zinnia bandwagoners in TN4U and Ribbit),

Couple things - the mogyay wagon seemed to kick off with trundle. Just a vague - mog's asleep, let's explore mog/maf. No reasons.
I don't like that it was jumped on by others, with no further reasons, just 'vibes'. I'm more inclined to sus the secondary jumpers. Especially with nothing to point at.

Also - and i can be very wrong sometimes (a lot), mogyay had a natural response i thought. And just to point out - if mog were maf, I think with 4 of them, the other 3 would have either defended, or pushed mog to come defend. ?

The whole mog wagon just seemed off. They could be maf, but I didnt see strong reasons for it at the time. I wouldn't vote mog as of now. Would more likely vote someone who jumped on the wagon.

And frosty- im keeping (ugh) blue. You can keep the wolfy dried blood color.

Betsy who are wolves
Frosty!

Only because at least 1 person has to wolf lean frosty. 😅

Fr, I'm still reading. I don't get the whole "maf afk" from zinnia/trundle. Every game I've been in, most maf was active from the start. Don't like ribbit being somewhat 'go with the flow' but - i like ribbit calling out odd zinnia post early on. Don't like tn4u jumping on the mog wagon within 2 minutes of trundle's post.

Annika no idea. Can seem wolfy but actually be town. Like where everyone thinks she's wolfy, but then she turns up town. So I'm nulling annika rn.

Volt - Townish. Maybe. No real wolfy pushes, seems similar to town volt. Haven't looked into unravel/radical6. Saving you and frosty for my last isos.

Several people - posted briefly, then dropped. I usually get the axe out for inactives, because I can't stand maf saving those slots to abuse late game. But I hate chopping them and they turn up town.

If i had to vote rn, probably zinnia or tn4u.

If you get nightkilled I will read your ISO. But uh, I am not vibing with a Trundle vote right now

Not vibing because you don't see anything off with Trundle or because this is lowering my town read? If former what's your opinion on Trundle? If the latter talk about it please.

My tinfoil is not related to my vote either but if you thought it was I don't think I can criptically code it to you sadface. 😔 😔 😔 I'll just in EoD rush if I wanna put it out there or not IG.

volt is such a weird case for me because i want to tr her from leading last game but some things have been popping up that make me feel weird. not a definite wolf read, but especially their interactions with my maf reads

iirc he questioned trundle testing mog out but not in a powerful way more like >that’s a good idea but also not a good idea. they’ve just been wishy washy which i don’t expect from them. also came to defend zinnia’s one line i think is very anti towny and i didn’t understand her reasoning for it.

I do like that you're bringing in a fresh take! Want to share what's been popping at you?

I'll reread the Trundle exchange but I feel like I get the vibe you mean with her reaction to my Zinnia vote.

Couple things - the mogyay wagon seemed to kick off with trundle. Just a vague - mog's asleep, let's explore mog/maf. No reasons.
I don't like that it was jumped on by others, with no further reasons, just 'vibes'. I'm more inclined to sus the secondary jumpers. Especially with nothing to point at.

The whole mog wagon just seemed off. They could be maf, but I didnt see strong reasons for it at the time. I wouldn't vote mog as of now. Would more likely vote someone who jumped on the wagon.

I like this take. I felt like the Mog talk kinda took off a little too easily.

I don't like you keeping blue tho.

i have played among us before.

timezone: eastern
mafia expierence: none
Hello Lily. Have you read through the thread at all yet?

Frosty!

Only because at least 1 person has to wolf lean frosty. 😅

💕 💕 💕 Mayor Betsy!!!

Game seems lowkey quiet today wompwomp.

@Zinnia. did you have a reason to like my post?
I agree on your point about not hearing much from mog lately :/ still looking forward to see what her thoughts are on who's mafia or not.
I don't get the whole "maf afk" from zinnia/trundle.
I'm just nervous about saying something the wrong way or having a bad take again and further incriminating myself. Not sure what trundle's deal is though.

updated list-
Likely mafia: tn4u, trundle, ribbitribbon
Cautious of / Could go either way: mog, annika, shinydungeoneer, unravel
Assuming everyone else is town for now.

Reminder that there are roughly 23 hours left till End of Day One. Voting ends at the same time. Please note that voting is required.

Count Down Timer (End of Day One)
Voting Thread

Players
1. @BetsySundrop (Blue)
2. @ribbitribbon (Green)
3. @Trundle (Pink)
4. @ShinyDungeoneer (Orange)
5. @mogyay (Yellow)
6. @annika (Black)
7. @TN4U (White)
8. @voltairenism (Purple)
9. @Jacob4 (Brown)
10. @Zinnia. (Cyan)
11. @unravel (Lime)
12. @FrostyAlmonds (Maroon)
13. @Dinosaur (Rose)
14. @radical6 (Banana)
15. @lily2816 (Gray)
16. @Yoshi155 (Tan)
17. @Dolby (Coral)

TN4U - I initially agreed with Trundle that they seemed like noob town, but tbh in their recent conversation with Frosty I do find myself agreeing with Frosty more so... I mean a noob town could also be careless and contradict themselves, but to me a noob mafia just blindly agreeing with whatever town is thinking of at the moment to be safe is also probable. That is why they didn't realize their contradiction in reads, because they don't seriously believe in them in the first place.
If I had to make a legitimate case of believing that Trundle may be mafia, post #204 might be a reason. It doesn't seem right to start a Mog wolf train without feeling personally confident about them being mafia in the first place. It's either you think they are or they're not. As for Frosty, I've already explained why I have my doubts about her being mafia. There's no sense to continue adding fuel to the fire when I've been agreeing with her latest decisions.

i like mog’s usage of vanilla town here but i am still suspicious that out of all the people she chose to fos she chose me and tn4u, the people who pushed on her the hardest. i would like a better explanation from her when she comes back on
If anything, they should really become suspicious of Trundle. Yes, I still have my suspicions about Mog, but Trundle was the one who tried to get other users to jump on the elimination wagon, and sure enough, I joined it. I've yet to see more posts from Mog about the matter, as I would really like to lean my thoughts on them more toward the townie side.

In fact I think that the towniest thing about Mog to be isn’t her posting, it’s how quick other people are to push her
You've got a legitimate point. Maybe we're taking Mog a bit too harshly, myself included. If anything, there are other users who've raised more red flags.

My current thoughts on some players:

Definitely town: Yoshi, Volt, Jacob, Frosty
In the middle: Dolby, Annika, Radical, Mog, Lily, Betsy
Definitely mafia: Trundle, Zinnia

I'm just nervous about saying something the wrong way or having a bad take again and further incriminating myself. Not sure what trundle's deal is though.

If you're town and being sussed, it's always good to defend. I have bad takes all the time. (I am quite famous in some circles for my town tunnels. 😄) But we have a better chance of winning with more communication. Things in early game days can be good clues for late game.

Also - inactive town just gives maf targets.

Trundle is town for me Frosty and I can’t really talk in depth about it now, but he did say that Mog was a wolf at the same time that I was thinking that her posts felt emptiest, and I’ve vibed well with his posts after that. I think that if he’s with mafia he could be with TN4U, and not with Mog. If Mog is a town, I think there’s a good chance that wolves are sheeping that read. RibbitRibbon could be a wolf in that regard: quite frankly the reads they provided felt like they were shaped by thread consensus. Like aside from their recent Volt doubt they’ve felt for someone posting as much as they have very conscious of what the thread consensus is. Funny enough the read process I like most is the one line they had on me lol. I don’t like what they put forward to why Trundle is a town read, and if they do know TN4U I think they could be pocketing him

Zinnia is there anyone that distinctly stands out as town to you? Like, are there a few people who are more beyond reproach as town than others currently?

Hi! Who do you think are crewmates and imposters?

Lily I would implore you to not vote for no elimatiation. Voting out people is how town gets out mafia and how we win the game. Any missed vote out is a missed chance to eject an imposter

@TN4U what’s your read on Ribbit right now

Last edited:
I've mostly agreed with things they've said thus far. I'm not worried about them.
there’s a difference between someone being agreeable and town. Wolves can be agreeable, do you find them distinctly towny?

Also I think that Trundle/TN4U might not be heightened team potential. Doubt that imposter TN4U puts teammate Trundle at the bottom of a read list, even early D1

god i sleep a bit and there so much now

The TL;DR of it is TN4U was the only person so far to give me a maf lean so I could actually look at his posts objectively to see if he had a genuine reason behind it or if this is some wishywashy set up. The answer was I literally saw no real content period.

He threw #50 in my face like 2 times now and I'm starting to think his whole post about waiting for me to slip was literally conceived from Zinnia joking that I was maf. Prior to this post, he said nothing about sussing me. And literally all his posts talking about anyone were agreeing to the post they quoted. I thought my posts were clear that I was asking for WHY he found me suspicious but he's been skirting around actually answering me.🤷‍♀️

It's not that I think he's 100% mafia, I just refuse to agree with anyone spouting noob town because I'm failing to see the town. A new player has an equal chance of rolling mafia, and being new is such an easy maf strat to hide behind, especially if other players are the one suggesting it. From what I saw, TN4U is 90% sheeping, 9% saying random things (but to be fair these were more just early game fluff), and 1% original content (weh thing, suggesting he thought I was maf, and this one post which also seems like a thin argument tbh)

I just don't agree that he's solving. Weather it's because he is noob town orplaying it safe maf. It's still too early for me to tunnel.

Say the word if you want me to make a wall compiling his posts beyond this but I again, am not looking to campaign a TN4U vote atm.

Re Ribbit agenda. Possibly. I'm mulling about something but don't want to elaborate on yet. I'd ask you to read back on posts and see if you saw what I saw relating to gamestate but IDK if this is too vague for you to know where I'm looking. 😅 I think it's more me being ultra paranoid and nitpicking at the smallest thing but this is mafia and I will overturn every stone.
what i got from that tn4u quoted post is that he had a hunch you could be mafia, so i didn't really expect to be any substance to it. i think a "i dont trust anyone" playstyle is something a lot of new players do - iirc shiny played like that last game, but it's not particularly AI in my view (it can go either way). i think the push from you is a good move to get original content from him though, tn4u being universally tr wouldnt do us much good. ill have tn4u as a null

abt ribbit, yeah sorry but it's too vague KEK give me honkai star rail coded messages /j

👑
Here ya go. Who do you chop?
yipeeeee
trundle prob
have we played together before?

volt is such a weird case for me because i want to tr her from leading last game but some things have been popping up that make me feel weird. not a definite wolf read, but especially their interactions with my maf reads

iirc he questioned trundle testing mog out but not in a powerful way more like >that’s a good idea but also not a good idea. they’ve just been wishy washy which i don’t expect from them. also came to defend zinnia’s one line i think is very anti towny and i didn’t understand her reasoning for it.
i love how u used every pronoun for me in this KEK amazing
do you think so? i think you misunderstood. i meant that reaction test for generating info was good, but i didnt like he kept bloating the thread talking about someone that wasnt there. i reiterated this point when answering to radical
about zinnia it's just a agree to disagree shrugs

Shiny iso - 0
Lily2816 - 1 unofficial post?
Yoshi - just not enough to read. Seems to favor no elim?

Also - and i can be very wrong sometimes (a lot), mogyay had a natural response i thought. And just to point out - if mog were maf, I think with 4 of them, the other 3 would have either defended, or pushed mog to come defend. ?

i think usually mafia dont care as much when its an early day wagons but it did give the same impression to me. reminds me of what happened to chris last game

Trundle is town for me Frosty and I can’t really talk in depth about it now, but he did say that Mog was a wolf at the same time that I was thinking that her posts felt emptiest, and I’ve vibed well with his posts after that. I think that if he’s with mafia he could be with TN4U, and not with Mog. If Mog is a town, I think there’s a good chance that wolves are sheeping that read. RibbitRibbon could be a wolf in that regard: quite frankly the reads they provided felt like they were shaped by thread consensus. Like aside from their recent Volt doubt they’ve felt for someone posting as much as they have very conscious of what the thread consensus is. Funny enough the read process I like most is the one line they had on me lol. I don’t like what they put forward to why Trundle is a town read, and if they do know TN4U I think they could be pocketing him

Zinnia is there anyone that distinctly stands out as town to you? Like, are there a few people who are more beyond reproach as town than others currently?

Hi! Who do you think are crewmates and imposters?

Lily I would implore you to not vote for no elimatiation. Voting out people is how town gets out mafia and how we win the game. Any missed vote out is a missed chance to eject an imposter

@TN4U what’s your read on Ribbit right now
i think the only crumb for wolf!mog would be that one post where shes accusatory towards jacob based on a lighthearted jacob post. besides that shes wasnt any more lackluster than anyone else at that point

there’s a difference between someone being agreeable and town. Wolves can be agreeable, do you find them distinctly towny?
Not completely. While I can see that they're siding with my responses, I look at the other replies they've made and they're sometimes lacking in effort. I'd null them personally.

I agree on your point about not hearing much from mog lately :/ still looking forward to see what her thoughts are on who's mafia or not.

updated list-
Likely mafia: tn4u, trundle, ribbitribbon
Cautious of / Could go either way: mog, annika, shinydungeoneer, unravel
Assuming everyone else is town for now.
again can i get an explanation for your reads? other than the fact we thought it was you. that’s p obvious

i think speaking more will be less incriminating than disappearing. if you talk more people are less likely to think it’s you anyways. shows you’re comfortable with the game.
i already reiterated that we should no eject for today. i’m outing my current reads for this day, and i explained my reasons for both. i think it’s likely only one of the wagons is maf.
i agree, but also it’s just statistically more likely people will push on people who aren’t around. you feel weird sussing someone in their face. i think that’s the main contributing factor towards the general push.

abt ribbit, yeah sorry but it's too vague KEK give me honkai star rail coded messages /j

i love how u used every pronoun for me in this KEK amazing
do you think so? i think you misunderstood. i meant that reaction test for generating info was good, but i didnt like he kept bloating the thread talking about someone that wasnt there. i reiterated this point when answering to radical
about zinnia it's just a agree to disagree shrugs
LOL i try. i prefer a mix and assume other people are the same o7

i did misunderstand. but i still disagree ab the zinnia point

If Mog is a town, I think there’s a good chance that wolves are sheeping that read. RibbitRibbon could be a wolf in that regard: quite frankly the reads they provided felt like they were shaped by thread consensus. Like aside from their recent Volt doubt they’ve felt for someone posting as much as they have very conscious of what the thread consensus is.
i think you’re missing what i was actually saying in my reads and just saying that i read zinnia/mog which was the general read consensus. when you asked about zinnia i disagreed with you thinking they were towny and the thread hadn’t mentioned her in awhile iirc.

outside of quotes tn4u/trundle team is interesting. i can only see trundle pocketing tn4u. i don’t think that they’re both mafia.

hi lily, any thoughts

Not completely. While I can see that they're siding with my responses, I look at the other replies they've made and they're sometimes lacking in effort. I'd null them personally.
oh i forgot to respond to this

i’m just gonna come out and say it: d1 doesn’t matter that much. i am not confident enough to start firing definitive shots this early into the game and would not be surprised if all of my reads thus far are completely wrong. we’re just all gonna point at each other until something happens. i will have more to say once we get some reports.

cop also looking low-key kinda useless with framer and god father so a tracker report is what i want most.

Last edited:
Okay, while I still don’t have any strong reads on potential wolves, the only person who hasn’t posted in this thread yet is ShinyDungeoneer. It might be unimportant but I felt like posting this.

Back