Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Betsy I am high town leaning you for that scribble chart ATM. I like this
Hey you, I kinda want to be friends with you. Are you feeling anything fishy about the wagons being formed the same way I am? I'm desperate for someone not involved in all this to talk to :^)

Hey you, I kinda want to be friends with you. Are you feeling anything fishy about the wagons being formed the same way I am? I'm desperate for someone not involved in all this to talk to :^)
Hi! I want to like you too esp since I was liking Jacob before today. I am on mobile ATM so not fully caught up but give me a mo. By wagons is Zinnia one of them because I am surprised this is coming up again.

I need to see what's happening re ribbon right now but I think you don't want them chopped???

Sorry on phone so not gonna try to quote.

But since Zinnia is coming up again. I think the one reason I would be interested in seeing the flip is because I don't feel a Zinnia wagon formed the same way the Mog wagon did so if Mog was a mafia push it's interesting that they went for one and not the other. But at the same time TN4U and Ribbit were on both and I tbh don't remember who else was pro maf!Mog besides Dolby right now. :unsure:

I can't read back again rn. Do you remember if zinnia had a reaction to the mog wagon?

Hi! I want to like you too esp since I was liking Jacob before today. I am on mobile ATM so not fully caught up but give me a mo. By wagons is Zinnia one of them because I am surprised this is coming up again.

I need to see what's happening re ribbon right now but I think you don't want them chopped???
Yeah, seems to me like people are quietly agreeing on one of Ribbit/Zinnia/TN4U and I'm just not vibing with anyone of those three for going down. At most I'd be cool with Zinnia going since they're being deliberately vague about everything.

I feel like I might be crucified for this but this may be the first time in my life I'm willing to vote for a no elimination? Feels like we're kind of being forced to take down one of the current three for the sake of information though. If I could have things my way I'd choose someone a bit more subtle like Volt but I doubt I have either the evidence or the willpower to force a wagon on them at the last minute.

Also I'm just going to unvote Dolby now since I hate the way it feels to read all the wagons right now

Betsy I am high town leaning you for that scribble chart ATM. I like this
It's just names i wrote when i saw smth odd. I was surprised i ended up with more trundle. But it feels like I'm missing the forest for the trees?

I can see small things I'm not good with, but a lot of times that ends up being a townie with mistakes. I don't really see anyone 'steering the ship' much less a group of 4. I'm kinda crap at figuring these things out.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, seems to me like people are quietly agreeing on one of Ribbit/Zinnia/TN4U and I'm just not vibing with anyone of those three for going down. At most I'd be cool with Zinnia going since they're being deliberately vague about everything.

I feel like I might be crucified for this but this may be the first time in my life I'm willing to vote for a no elimination? Feels like we're kind of being forced to take down one of the current three for the sake of information though. If I could have things my way I'd choose someone a bit more subtle like Volt but I doubt I have either the evidence or the willpower to force a wagon on them at the last minute.

What do you think about trundle?

I worry about voting my nulls because sometimes the nulls are nulls on purpose in pr games. It's frustrating.

oh no not this argument again

i am willing to no elim though for reasons i already explained

I can't read back again rn. Do you remember if zinnia had a reaction to the mog wagon?
iirc her only reaction was adding mog to her null list but i would have to double check

I like that volt is the only towncore so far that thinks I'm mafia, but I'm curious why he's not pushing it harder or even making a case for it. I'm trying to put together a reasoning in my head of why he'd be doing that as town - but I'm coming up with nothing. I'm his top pick for today but he has not made a solid push against me yet?

Mmmm, I need to double check but I think they did red lean mog???

Ah gotcha. I definitely feel like they are a little obvious to target tbh, so at least one of them is probably maf driven?? my reason for TN is something I talked about at length further back but tldr a lot of them early game was just sheeping posts, and said I'm most likely town but expecting me to be a deep wolf because he didn't agree with my reads but also sussed Zinnia BECAUSE OF MY READ. And he just didn't recover. And I just didn't see his defense of ot. I will look and see who is sussing him now tho.

I like that volt is the only towncore so far that thinks I'm mafia, but I'm curious why he's not pushing it harder or even making a case for it. I'm trying to put together a reasoning in my head of why he'd be doing that as town - but I'm coming up with nothing. I'm his top pick for today but he has not made a solid push against me yet?
Yeah this kinda where I'm at, I feel like Volt has been making subtle jabs at people and not going anywhere with them.

She hasn't listed any of her picks or reasoning yet and kept bringing up that we should take our time at #52 & #88. But then again a lot of people became suspicious of me for the same thing so who knows :|
Yes, the tentative people are potential wolves.

Her pick seems like a joke about the color thing (especially since she mentioned potentially changing her vote later) but I could be wrong. If she genuinely thinks I'm mafia then that's sort of understandable too, I could have worded some of my posts a lot better.
okay no there was this

you should explain why you find my latest posts iffy
Yesterday, it just seemed a bit unusual to me that you were so quick to dump the Mog wagon and mentioned that it was created just to get reactions, and pretended afterward like it was nothing. After that, I must've gotten a bit confused. Others have cleared the situation up since then, so my stance on you is simply null.

if zinnia doesn’t say anything i can not in good conscience not vote her like

i mean come on now
if she refuses to talk in thread shes gonna keep being a question mark tomorrow so flipping her is good for thread health alone ngl

I'd argue that post isn't inherently bad, I don't understand your fixation with #78 beyond it being a random thing to post. Last game I created a bandwagon on Chris for saying something similar lol. Obviously it's a bit of wine (as in we don't know what kind of move they'd make there as mafia) for mafia to spread themselves so thin by stating that their teammates haven't posted yet, so I find it just a moot point overall.

I think they covered what they said decently in this post:

If they're legit mafia I dunno if this is the case I'd use to argue on them, unless you want to enlighten me a bit more. I'm going back to reading though I dunno if I'd be swayed on a Zinnia wagon rn.
yeah i had previously pointed out that zinnia was NAI by talking abt mafia having not posted yet but i dont think thats what is wrong abt zinnia. her reads dont seem to have a town-like progression and she seems to carry a but of tmi (although this last part is prob just me getting a vibe)

Some thoughts -

Welcome Ness!

The only additional thing i saw that was a ribbit sus is the repeat of not reading things. First off - I spend a lot of time on my vogon poetry walls. It's like, required reading!

Fr tho- the repeat of not reading seems a good way to excuse mistakes later.

And dolby -

🤣

For this -

While I am conflicted on trundles alignment, I think putting it out there when mog was inactive gave a chance to see how everyone else reacted. And that wagon picked up speed hella quick. Annika gets town cred from me for going against it (# 131).

It's a bit wolfy though, because the person isn't there to defend. But that alone wouldn't make someone wolfy.

I read through (again) and wrote names if something struck me as off. Figured whichever names came up the most would be my most suss.Tried to look for teams, but pfft. My notes: -

Mog is getting town points for YELLOW! And I'm so jealous. Interested to hear from ness to help with the jacob slot. I think the shiny slot is likely vanilla town. Reason - mine is vanilla town. If any maf or town pr were absent, that slot would have been replaced 1st? Could be false and i could be dumb, but it's my thinking for now.

Ribbit, zinnia, tn4u could get my vote today.

Volt, unravel, dino, radical, trundle, yoshi - nulls. Either not enough info or not enough brain power in me to figure them out.

Annika, lily - townleans.

Frosty/dolby - townlean but with the caveat : both are good players and could be imposters with excellent crewmate costumes, haha.
i dont think mog getting town points for the way her bw occured makes trundle town by proxy im

i dont think it's gonna catch on and im not feeling like doing a vanity wagon
but if u see im still trying to get people opinions on you

with 7 more people to vote the people who aren’t talking in the thread i’m worried about. i would watch to see if anyone comes back and makes a rushed bw vote with minimal explanation 🫡

oh no not this argument again

i am willing to no elim though for reasons i already explained

iirc her only reaction was adding mog to her null list but i would have to double check
Forgive me, what argument am I resurfacing I legit dunno.
What do you think about trundle?

I worry about voting my nulls because sometimes the nulls are nulls on purpose in pr games. It's frustrating.
Give me a bit, still reading this colossal Day 1 thread. If you want to know though my basic thoughts though, I think he's saying the things that need to be said. His posts lack timidity to them, i.e. having the stones to call an obvious wolf as a means of generating discussion. I honestly think this is an extremely town-minded post from him:
Would you rather I sit around and talk about Zinnia for the entirety of day 1? I'm just exaggerating a hunch. From my POV, this is literally the best thing I could be doing right now, because it generates conversation. If I'm right about mog, then we get to see reactions and it makes later days easier to solve.

Back