Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

i think what i dont get abt tn4u is that he is sus of mog and trundle at the same time? @TN4U do you think they are teamed?
I don't really think so. Mog may just be throwing the info about past games out to make me think of it that way, but it can't be another repeat team effort. Both of them have shown good flashes of being town, so I can't make the final decision that they're working together.

So far it's Mog vs. Trundle/TN4U/Annika/Zinnia from what I'm gathering, I think those 4 will be a good area to investigate for the rest of the game as there's not a chance in my mind that all of them are mafia together. At most I can see TN4U or Annika being one of or a team with Zinnia just kind of saying things for the heck of it.
Annika would be the one teaming with Zinnia. I've had high doubts about Zinnia from the start, and her lack of posts hasn't swayed me to focus my attention on someone else. Heck, she placed her vote without explaining anything. I don't trust her period.

Annika would be the one teaming with Zinnia. I've had high doubts about Zinnia from the start, and her lack of posts hasn't swayed me to focus my attention on someone else. Heck, she placed her vote without explaining anything. I don't trust her period.
Bestie I'm getting the vibe you're town just saying things without a filter, from what I can tell Zinnia is completely vague as a slot. Can you direct me to a post or two so I can follow your train of thoughts on Annika/Zinnia
Post automatically merged:

And again I'm still not caught up on any of the modern arguments, I know eod is in like 2 hours so I'm trying to form some semblance of a suspicion for my real vote

And again I'm still not caught up on any of the modern arguments, I know eod is in like 2 hours so I'm trying to form some semblance of a suspicion for my real vote

Bestie I'm getting the vibe you're town just saying things without a filter, from what I can tell Zinnia is completely vague as a slot. Can you direct me to a post or two so I can follow your train of thoughts on Annika/Zinnia
I can't prove that Annika is wolf with Zinnia (I actually view Annika to be more town), just because of the fact that Annika's posts have not risen any red flags (again, ignoring my responses to "weh").

As for Zinnia, post #78.

I'm sorry if this is a bit overwhelming in terms of how many posts have made in this thread. Do you have any thoughts on who seems the most like a crewmate and the most like an imposter?
like i said, i dont have enough to change my vote. if i had to guess, ribbitribbon might be an imposter.

I can't prove that Annika is wolf with Zinnia (I actually view Annika to be more town), just because of the fact that Annika's posts have not risen any red flags (again, ignoring my responses to "weh").

As for Zinnia, post #78.
I'd argue that post isn't inherently bad, I don't understand your fixation with #78 beyond it being a random thing to post. Last game I created a bandwagon on Chris for saying something similar lol. Obviously it's a bit of wine (as in we don't know what kind of move they'd make there as mafia) for mafia to spread themselves so thin by stating that their teammates haven't posted yet, so I find it just a moot point overall.

I think they covered what they said decently in this post:
only 8/17 other players had posted at the time and I hadn't noticed anything suspicious or unreasonable from them yet. innocent until proven guilty, right?
If they're legit mafia I dunno if this is the case I'd use to argue on them, unless you want to enlighten me a bit more. I'm going back to reading though I dunno if I'd be swayed on a Zinnia wagon rn.

If they're legit mafia I dunno if this is the case I'd use to argue on them, unless you want to enlighten me a bit more. I'm going back to reading though I dunno if I'd be swayed on a Zinnia wagon rn.
That was a post made on Friday. It is now Sunday with over two hours left to place a vote, and more players (including Shiny who was having computer troubles) have chipped in their two cents. Zinnia last made a post yesterday. Her lack of discussion is keeping her red flag raised for me.

I'd argue that post isn't inherently bad, I don't understand your fixation with #78 beyond it being a random thing to post. Last game I created a bandwagon on Chris for saying something similar lol. Obviously it's a bit of wine (as in we don't know what kind of move they'd make there as mafia) for mafia to spread themselves so thin by stating that their teammates haven't posted yet, so I find it just a moot point overall.

okay but something you can do right now

if you check voting log she voted me and said nothing

even out of context how is this towny ?????????

That was a post made on Friday. It is now Sunday with over two hours left to place a vote, and more players (including Shiny who was having computer troubles) have chipped in their two cents. Zinnia last made a post yesterday. Her lack of discussion is keeping her red flag raised for me.
Meh, if you say so. I see that she's dancing around the thread a bit with voting so I can understand that at least. I'll just say this though, I think what I said still has merit; the timing of post correlates to the argument you're trying to make with post #78. If content is there then the timing doesn't always change the argument.

Not so much me defending her so much as trying to read you for your logic, just so we're square.

okay but something you can do right now

if you check voting log she voted me and said nothing

even out of context how is this towny ?????????
I mean yeah it's not pro-town at all, but I'm not going to get my pitchfork out over it. I just feel like its a bit too obvious for me right now. We're either in the world where Zinnia is confused town just being a weirdo, or a timid wolf that just revealed themselves with that vote.

Some thoughts -

Welcome Ness!

The only additional thing i saw that was a ribbit sus is the repeat of not reading things. First off - I spend a lot of time on my vogon poetry walls. It's like, required reading!

Fr tho- the repeat of not reading seems a good way to excuse mistakes later.
k i have skimmed now (sorry super long posters i mostly skipped over your content 🫡)

based on pure vibes alone i find zinnia and mogyay suspicious. tn4u and frosty feel towny. i don’t agree with the universal volt town read yet, we’ll see.

to be completely honest i barely read stuff on this page, i’ll do that rn

And dolby -
NESS
NESSSSSSSSS
HE'S BEING A SUSSY BAKA
NESS
HE'S BEING SUS
Walter-White-Screaming-At-Hank-meme-5y8nni.jpg
🤣

For this -
i get that but there's other ppl he could have chose ig , but idk that was just a guess , maybe im giving myself too much credit but either way i dont think he actually could think i was mafia from some lackluster posts an hour into the game

im not aware of trundles meta but reaction test or not i dont like it being done to a clearly innactive player;

While I am conflicted on trundles alignment, I think putting it out there when mog was inactive gave a chance to see how everyone else reacted. And that wagon picked up speed hella quick. Annika gets town cred from me for going against it (# 131).

It's a bit wolfy though, because the person isn't there to defend. But that alone wouldn't make someone wolfy.

I read through (again) and wrote names if something struck me as off. Figured whichever names came up the most would be my most suss.Tried to look for teams, but pfft. My notes: -
20240512_153642.jpg

Mog is getting town points for YELLOW! And I'm so jealous. Interested to hear from ness to help with the jacob slot. I think the shiny slot is likely vanilla town. Reason - mine is vanilla town. If any maf or town pr were absent, that slot would have been replaced 1st? Could be false and i could be dumb, but it's my thinking for now.

Ribbit, zinnia, tn4u could get my vote today.

Volt, unravel, dino, radical, trundle, yoshi - nulls. Either not enough info or not enough brain power in me to figure them out.

Annika, lily - townleans.

Frosty/dolby - townlean but with the caveat : both are good players and could be imposters with excellent crewmate costumes, haha.

I'm not good at this game in the slightest lmao but if I'm using my inflated gnoggin I just feel like a lot of this game has been accusing people for making outlandish claims, when most of the time mafia doesn't want to make themselves too evident on day 1. TN4U/Zinnia doesn't strike me as wanting to control the game state and they're getting booed for giving some bad takes.

Sorry on phone so not gonna try to quote.

But since Zinnia is coming up again. I think the one reason I would be interested in seeing the flip is because I don't feel a Zinnia wagon formed the same way the Mog wagon did so if Mog was a mafia push it's interesting that they went for one and not the other. But at the same time TN4U and Ribbit were on both and I tbh don't remember who else was pro maf!Mog besides Dolby right now. :unsure:

Let me correct that bit. TN4U definitely is trying to create a narrative a bit, but not out of malice. Zinnia from what I can tell is just being a nincompoop. Neither of which makes me think they're inherently bad.

I’m down to chop ribbit or unravel today, but I wouldn’t object to policy AFK kill. Will catch on up the thread soon.

@ribbitribbon I'm beginning to feel like welcoming the alliance, the narrative on you feels fishy to me

do you have a particular reason for these reads or are you just omgussing us

i was mostly joking but i can talk about trundle

this reads genuine to me. i don’t think a mafia trundle would bother mentioning this again + defending his reason like this.

i find it hard to read the last line here as fake

just a genuine strong towncore coming from him
I'm just saying this strikes me as a very town aligned post, I highly agree with the points that Ribbit made about Trundle here.

Back