Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I think FrostyAlmonds is my strongest town read at the moment. Every single thing they post is just geared for solving and I have no red flags. I love you FrostyAlmonds!

Forgive me, what argument am I resurfacing I legit dunno.

Give me a bit, still reading this colossal Day 1 thread. If you want to know though my basic thoughts though, I think he's saying the things that need to be said. His posts lack timidity to them, i.e. having the stones to call an obvious wolf as a means of generating discussion. I honestly think this is an extremely town-minded post from him:
lmao one of the reasons a lot of people don’t like me is because i had a whole argument about how i wanted to no elim and that was “anti-town”
Post automatically merged:

i feel like trent now

i dont think it's gonna catch on and im not feeling like doing a vanity wagon
but if u see im still trying to get people opinions on you
Fair enough but I'm happy to be put on the chopping block if it means we get better reads out of it later! Even if it doesn't take off, seeing how people react to a wagon like me is very useful information (even for me)

Yesterday, it just seemed a bit unusual to me that you were so quick to dump the Mog wagon and mentioned that it was created just to get reactions, and pretended afterward like it was nothing. After that, I must've gotten a bit confused. Others have cleared the situation up since then, so my stance on you is simply null.

I think trundle did say they had some sus on mog at the time?

Yesterday, it just seemed a bit unusual to me that you were so quick to dump the Mog wagon and mentioned that it was created just to get reactions, and pretended afterward like it was nothing. After that, I must've gotten a bit confused. Others have cleared the situation up since then, so my stance on you is simply null.
Fair enough! Who are your strongest mafia suspicions now?

I think trundle did say they had some sus on mog at the time?
I did yeah but after she has come back I'm null on her

lmao one of the reasons a lot of people don’t like me is because i had a whole argument about how i wanted to no elim and that was “anti-town”

i feel like trent now
Direct me to the people bullying you ribby, you can get behind I'll protect u

Yeah this kinda where I'm at, I feel like Volt has been making subtle jabs at people and not going anywhere with them.
Are you sussing Volt. If yes + you sussing the Ribbit wagon, how do you feel about Ribbit coming in not wanting to town lean Volt.

I like you right now ness, coming in spicy.

if she refuses to talk in thread shes gonna keep being a question mark tomorrow so flipping her is good for thread health alone ngl
this is what i mean

i wanted to give her benefit of doubt like i did mog but she clearly was online and just voted me and left. earlier she said something about how she didn’t want to talk incase she said something incriminating but this is a little ridiculous. i’m putting aside my other reads on her for now like this alone is not helping town

I’m down to chop ribbit or unravel today, but I wouldn’t object to policy AFK kill. Will catch on up the thread soon.
Sup didn't know you were down for ribbit

Betsy is a townlean for me but that scribble chart is not super town. Like as I see it it's a reads list, a few notes and some team guesses.

Ness I am boggled that you are willing to vote no elim but maybe I'm just tunneled on Ribbit. There's still the mechanics principles.

Dan is crying.
I will be crying if no elim happens. i want blood

my presence is going to be minimal rest of day. Probably will only respond to quotes and mentions if that

Direct me to the people bullying you ribby, you can get behind I'll protect u
it's me

Yes, but I must've failed to comprehend the meaning behind his intentions.

I'm still heavily leaning to Zinnia. It's sort of too early still to put a big read on anyone else.
too early?

Yeah this kinda where I'm at, I feel like Volt has been making subtle jabs at people and not going anywhere with them.
bruh ill keep getting this till i die bc i never vote early

read teh quote and while i don't like the no elim thing mechanically, that isn't why im wolfreading ribbit. I have a wall on it. Ness read post 278 by him it's pretty wolfy

Sup didn't know you were down for ribbit

Betsy is a townlean for me but that scribble chart is not super town. Like as I see it it's a reads list, a few notes and some team guesses.

Ness I am boggled that you are willing to vote no elim but maybe I'm just tunneled on Ribbit. There's still the mechanics principles.

I will be crying if no elim happens. i want blood

my presence is going to be minimal rest of day. Probably will only respond to quotes and mentions if that

it's me
dolby what are your opinions on the ghosting

it's me
The boggling is well deserved, just don't like the way things are heading at the moment.

Dolby, babygirl, sweetheart... open a dialogue w me about Ribbit. I don't see it being them in the slightest.

dolby what are your opinions on the ghosting
tbh not a good look for zinnia and probably not teammed with you if they just... leave for the rest of the day and don't change their vote. I don't think it's super mafia though for a new player but still not a good look

The boggling is well deserved, just don't like the way things are heading at the moment.

Dolby, babygirl, sweetheart... open a dialogue w me about Ribbit. I don't see it being them in the slightest.
I'm sorry man Im not in a position to pull quotes and I got to do stuff shortly. I have a wall on it somewhere in the 300s. The crux is that I think they aren't trying to solve TN4U and I think that they decided that they were just going to townread him, and I feel like after I mentioned I was sus of him he displayed a guilty conscience and was preempting a red check by calling cop kinda useless

Back