Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

You're confusing me. Are you being srs about me being wolfish, and why jump to the conclusion so quickly that I would want to take you out rn?

Sorry. I was having fun. Sort of. I had some doubts about jacob, so I did want to poke a bit to see your reaction. I'm glad you're here posting to help figure out that slot.

ill say that trundle pushing unravel when unravel and zinnia are functionially the same either means trundle/zinnia team or that trundle is town and genuinely looking for freshness. ill digest on it tonight

ill say that trundle pushing unravel when unravel and zinnia are functionially the same either means trundle/zinnia team or that trundle is town and genuinely looking for freshness. ill digest on it tonight
“functionally the same” maybe in afk but unravel stirred the pot a bit more imo whereas zinn had more of a low profile.

i am okay with an unravel mainly bc idk why anyone would publicly point out a soft if they genuinely thought it was real,,,,,

“functionally the same” maybe in afk but unravel stirred the pot a bit more imo whereas zinn had more of a low profile.

i am okay with an unravel mainly bc idk why anyone would publicly point out a soft if they genuinely thought it was real,,,,,
I still believe the silent types are more dangerous.

bc im not comfortable with ribbit dying today.
why not? I'd rather kill ribbit over zinnia today because Zinnia is just giving me upset first timer noob town vibes
Post automatically merged:

they're not functionally the same. unravel has played numerous mafia games and zinnia is first time

@Dolby I read what you said and I just dunno man. What you're saying makes sense but the way Ribbit feels doesn't seem like the correct path. I think some of what they said is pretty silly but it strikes me but only that, silliness

keyword functionally bc they both are lhf low posters. this is POV: trundle is mafia and both are town, so it doesnt matter to him which one dies. in this POV it doesnt make much sense for trundle to try a unravel wagon, maybe?
and yeah that wasnt exactly nice

why not? I'd rather kill ribbit over zinnia today because Zinnia is just giving me upset first timer noob town vibes

they're not functionally the same. unravel has played numerous mafia games and zinnia is first time
said above what i meant by functionally but if your tr on zinnia hangs on the fact that this is her first time i guess thats fair

after going back and forth with frosty i have already established i doubt my initial reads. i’m “pocketing tn4u” but i have had little interaction with him, just because i had the same viewpoints as him at one point in the game? i would like to go back and forth with you again and please keep in mind other posts of mine other than ones that support your dated theory from yesterday. let’s talk my man.
Willing to give ribbit as being wolf a +1 for the bolded, they did the same thing to me last game where they paced my reality after presenting a redlean on them.

keyword functionally bc they both are lhf low posters. this is POV: trundle is mafia and both are town, so it doesnt matter to him which one dies. in this POV it doesnt make much sense for trundle to try a unravel wagon, maybe?
and yeah that wasnt exactly nice
hmm

in the sense that zinnia got a lot of pushback trying a new bw seems plausible no

said above what i meant by functionally but if your tr on zinnia hangs on the fact that this is her first time i guess thats fair
I have an aversion to analyzing first timers too hard because a lot of early TBT mafia games were spent with days upon days of people getting hyperfixated on noob town players and them just ending up being vanilla townie. First timers will get solved or will slip eventually, so it's better to focus on people who have actual experience.

Willing to give ribbit as being wolf a +1 for the bolded, they did the same thing to me last game where they paced my reality after presenting a redlean on them.
okay okay but!

do you really think i am not infinitely more salty this game 😎

A pox upon eod.

I was comfortable with my susses. Was going to vote one. Now I'm here at eod, reading, questioning everything. Ugh. I have to vote someone.

@Dolby Do you still have trundle strong town? Has your view on ribbit changed?

then any thoughts on annika and yoshi
I've given my thoughts on both from the things they've posted; both are very neutral-minded, especially Yoshi. Therefore, I can easily give both good townreads.

When the game gets close, things may change, but I'm not too worried about either.

okay okay but!

do you really think i am not infinitely more salty this game 😎
Well I wouldn't put it past you to be lying to my face lmao, I wouldn't put it past anyone to use an appeal to emotion to get out of a wagon. I do think that tonally you're fine and I didn't get the same initial ick from those posts Dolby quoted you on.

Who do you think deserves the axe if not you?

I can't give a strong opinion on Shiny as they literally just started posting, and nothing has stood out thus far. I believe their no-vote as it would take a bit of time for them to formulate any strong opinions late in the first day in such a short amount of time.

hmm

in the sense that zinnia got a lot of pushback trying a new bw seems plausible no
do you think so? it's on the lead

I have an aversion to analyzing first timers too hard because a lot of early TBT mafia games were spent with days upon days of people getting hyperfixated on noob town players and them just ending up being vanilla townie. First timers will get solved or will slip eventually, so it's better to focus on people who have actual experience.
i mean, thats exactly why i would prefer flipping zinnia. i understand it's kinda mean though xd

Back