• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

welp ill say now that im kinda feeling good that zinnia will flip red and that will kick me into full trundle tunneling tomorrow
i was skeptical at first but i believe she will too

ofc if not i know who will be mad

It's killing me a little bit inside how you consistently ask vague questions like this and provide me nothing to solve your slot. Why do you want to ask other people who they want dead when you could present who YOU want dead?
not everyone is angry and violent like us 😔

this is the first time i have asked a question this game, "consistently" seems like a misattribution

I didn't want anyone dead, I was just gonna sheep some person. but uh dolby said they wanted ribbit dead and ribbit seems like, slightly townie so...lol
You're right, you haven't asked any questions. Let me correct my sentence: you consistently provide vague thoughts that tell me nothing.

this is the first time i have asked a question this game, "consistently" seems like a misattribution

I didn't want anyone dead, I was just gonna sheep some person. but uh dolby said they wanted ribbit dead and ribbit seems like, slightly townie so...lol
then vote unravel

Why does all this discussion only come at EoD?????? Fjcjtcrjf

So basically were sitting on Zinnia, Unravel and Ribbit?? Was Unravel mostly from Trundle push because iirc he sussed unravel first?

Why does all this discussion only come at EoD?????? Fjcjtcrjf

So basically were sitting on Zinnia, Unravel and Ribbit?? Was Unravel mostly from Trundle push because iirc he sussed unravel first?
yes

and also it just always is at eod when you gotta vote
Post automatically merged:

do you have a preference here? i don’t remember you really caring about any of the two or me strongly as a vote today

Downside of flipping unravel today is that we get literally no information if she's town. A zinnia flip would probably give lots of information. And a ribbit flip would give lots of information. But I still think unravel is mafia significantly more than any of the other options.
Zinnia flip would give me info I'd really like to know tbh....

And also got it. Trundle just good at getting bandwagons going I respect your power for real.

yes

and also it just always is at eod when you gotta vote
Post automatically merged:

do you have a preference here? i don’t remember you really caring about any of the two or me strongly as a vote today
I know but like, it's like, why even botheraking days 48 hours long 🥲🥲🥲 this was sucky timing for me l. I have lots of homework for tonight. Lots of new info to read into.

I know but like, it's like, why even botheraking days 48 hours long 🥲🥲🥲 this was sucky timing for me l. I have lots of homework for tonight. Lots of new info to read into.
dang

any chance professor wont notice if it goes into the paper shredder… i mean come on… what’s more important than dead animal crossing niche forum games

aww youre so dedicated
guys frosty is so townie fr

i dont know if this is consensus but !!! it should be !!!

Back