• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

No clue. Depends on the wagon composition. If we libe in v/v/v world I think they frame ribbit or unravel. If ribbit is town and unravel is wolf it’s super complicated and I don’t want to spew, but is dependent on if old TBTers are on the mafia team or not. Ribbit wolf unravel town I kinda think that they might go for a zinnia voter

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, the most obvious picks would be between them if neither are maf (and no way both are maf).

Re mafia team, I was thinking about this too, and that's me getting into Dan's head honestly, but in a game he advertised as newbie friendly, I can't see any purity in an rng that would put four brand new players into a team together without someone there to coach them. So I fully believe there is at least one maf in you, me, Mog, Trundle, Radical, Ness (formerly Jacob), Unravel, Volt, Ribbit.

Betsy is exempt from this list because she replaced a new player

So that really brings to question would maf go for an obvious target or nah? And if they went wild, who? My best guess is honestly me if I wasn't the kill target today because I would be ripe for an experienced player cop check.

Seriously. Am i invisible?

You've said this more than once and I would genuinely like to townread you for it because it's very remnisent of me begging people to stop town reading me lmao.

I had a dolby/other people team, too!

I just feel like if it's trundle, it won't be ness and vice versa.
It feels like you have most people in this game sussed in some way or another. I don't think anyone can take your reads seriously unless you narrow down on a specific group

You've said this more than once and I would genuinely like to townread you for it because it's very remnisent of me begging people to stop town reading me lmao.

While i am indeed town, it's not for town points.

I see some "nobody this" "nobody that" "literally nobody x" and I'm like hey! I did! I did that! I said the thing!

Pfft. 😅

nothing in particular stands out rn. she was in my only other game on here as a vanilla townie and i get the same vibes as last game. do you have anything specifically against them rn or is it just the afk flip
I think that the slot is the most presence for mostly vibes. That was more present d1 than d2 but still is it to a great extent. She’s just floating around and I don’t feel like she’s solving. The only inkling of that was when she said she felt I had TMi on Trundle

I think that the slot is the most presence for mostly vibes. That was more present d1 than d2 but still is it to a great extent. She’s just floating around and I don’t feel like she’s solving. The only inkling of that was when she said she felt I had TMi on Trundle
wow

lily is kinda townie imo

hmm

okay i'll look into that

betsy u do write a lot omg
Post automatically merged:

(is a hypocrite)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, the most obvious picks would be between them if neither are maf (and no way both are maf).

Re mafia team, I was thinking about this too, and that's me getting into Dan's head honestly, but in a game he advertised as newbie friendly, I can't see any purity in an rng that would put four brand new players into a team together without someone there to coach them. So I fully believe there is at least one maf in you, me, Mog, Trundle, Radical, Ness (formerly Jacob), Unravel, Volt, Ribbit.

Betsy is exempt from this list because she replaced a new player

So that really brings to question would maf go for an obvious target or nah? And if they went wild, who? My best guess is honestly me if I wasn't the kill target today because I would be ripe for an experienced player cop check.

why would an experienced player check you? u were like..the only person universally TR. also i think its funny you included yourself in your possible mafia list though lol. idk if that was a slip

town:
trundle
frosty
ribbit
shiny
tn4u?
lily?

mafia:
dolby
betsy? (could definitely be wrong, if she's mafia she's posting super well)

Back