• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

says the one talking about it
1715800427602.png

You know im gonna suggest trundle, tn4u, radical, yoshi. Someone sus?

Or you could go with a tr. But less likely to be a hit.
My take on it is that this kind of discussion will make it easier for framer lol. Investigate who you want, maybe choose someone you think we aren’t discussing enough.

I WANT TO BAIT OUT FRAMER. The whole point is framer has to choose between outing themselves or us clearing a town. The only flaw is if I target godfather.

Well guess I have two hours to solve the game at work.

Pain.
2 and a half actually! it’s the half that counts
Post automatically merged:

I WANT TO BAIT OUT FRAMER. The whole point is framer has to choose between outing themselves or us clearing a town. The only flaw is if I target godfather.
with this mentality honestly just check volt

And again, this is me not knowing if watcher can watch me tonight since we can't target the same player twice. I don't know who watcher is gonna watch but I'm giving options.

Well guess I have two hours to solve the game at work.

Pain.

Wanna mindmeld again? I asked yesterday but who are your buddies?

And again, this is me not knowing if watcher can watch me tonight since we can't target the same player twice. I don't know who watcher is gonna watch but I'm giving options.

Wanna mindmeld again? I asked yesterday but who are your buddies?
I’m still at betsy x4 but watcher needs to be on you tonight

If watcher was somehow on me last night they need to out

if betsy flips town what then?
Well she kept me from getting an item in my last game here so as far as I’m concerned she’s the entire wolf team

Betsy probably is a wolf though. I very much feel like her priority is to be townread when I read her posts. Ribbit I still think it’s you and I’m questioning if you picked up on Frostys softs because you framed me for pushing you yesterday and were hoping cop would check me as checking me gives a more reliable difference check than checking you would

I know Dolby is lying about his claim for a reason btw. Don’t think I should say why.

Back