• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I put the whole thing in an earlier post today, because it was just weird.

If you're right shiny, and it was meant differently, then i misread.

Nah I think we have a pretty good idea. From my perspective a red flip clears like 3-4 players. TN4U will look objectively worse to me for the next phase as well, getting the sense that the Ribbit wagon was created to try and distract from any comments on TN4U during that part of D1.
Omg. See. If you read d1 you would see that i put forth that exact opinion after he started the ribbit wagon. 🤣

I personally do not understand why discussion about PR actions baits out PRs.
Do you really not see maf!Dolby claiming Doc was just to get real doc to come out to CC?????????
Post automatically merged:

But yes. Can we please shut up about PRs now. Not helpful to town to discuss this. If Trundle wants to keep fighting it, he'll just look infinitely worse. 🤷‍♀️

I’m still apprehensive about flipping Dolby. If we are wrong, we are losing doc today and cop tonight. And we will have literally no clue where to go tomorrow.
watcher needs to be on frosty if dolby flips doc
but if he isn't doc so town can win this mechanically

What a mood.

Though I do wanna mindmeld with town who we wanna check today in the case that Dolby is RB and I have an oppertunity to investigate sometime before day end.
Me.

JK 😹😹
Post automatically merged:

watcher needs to be on frosty if dolby flips doc
but if he isn't doc so town can win this mechanically
Good point as always volt!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of the more null semi active players (TN4U/Radical/etc) vs afks but if town would like to solve this slot I will abide.

Back