• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS!!!

I'd like to be able to have a greenhouse where you can plant flowers as well as release insects and have fish swimming in a pond. That way you could show off your best hybrids, fish and insects without them being in a cage/tank. You couldn't see the animals very well in CF when they were in tanks, a greenhouse would be like controlling nature so you could see everything like you would outside, but they can't fly/swim away and you can see them year-round.

I'd like to be able to have a greenhouse where you can plant flowers as well as release insects and have fish swimming in a pond. That way you could show off your best hybrids, fish and insects without them being in a cage/tank. You couldn't see the animals very well in CF when they were in tanks, a greenhouse would be like controlling nature so you could see everything like you would outside, but they can't fly/swim away and you can see them year-round.

this is actually a really really good idea.
I'd like this very much - of course, it'd have to be in the city, or in the museum, but very good

this is actually a really really good idea.
I'd like this very much - of course, it'd have to be in the city, or in the museum, but very good
I was hoping it could be an addition to your house, or a separate building in your town. If it was in the museum, it would be just like one of the exhibits.

I also want them to bring back the Igloo from the Gamecube version.

I was hoping it could be an addition to your house, or a separate building in your town. If it was in the museum, it would be just like one of the exhibits.

I also want them to bring back the Igloo from the Gamecube version.

Never played ACGC, but from some video's I've watched on Youtube it does look good, and I've seen the igloo videos and the summer campers, and I think it would be fun if they included them!
I like the greenhouse idea also, maybe they could section off your own private area in the museum that you control and you can take stuff out and put stuff in?

I never played the GC version, but i have read up about igloos, they sound alright. I want them to return, if the rumors are true, saying AC3DS will just be a splice of all 3 games mixed together in 3D with improvements, it should be there

oh, it was a rumor on tbt in late 2010/early 2011, you weren't around then. but yeah

That's probably why then :')
If that's true then for me and you since you said you've never played it either (or anyone else who's never played it) the GC features will be treated like new features, which means even more 'new' features!

yeh the tent thing interest me. I'm trying hard to get my hands on a copy of ACGC but it's sold nowhere.
eh, i'll hold out for the 3DS Version, i'll enjoy it more that way

Doesn't anywhere online sell it, even if you have to get it shipped from another country, I'd imagine because it's quite old now it'd be cheap?

no it's actually really expensive - i'm happy waiting, seriously.

I think you can get them for about ?4-5 used, but I see why waiting is more better, this is the reason I'm waiting and not buying the GC version myself! I heard they can be played on the wii ;o

They're way way way more expensive here, they're like collectors items, and yes GC games can be played on the old Wii (not the new sideways one)
and yes, waiting :D

I seen one for about ?60! Wow, that for a game! I see what you mean, ah too bad, I wouldn't of been able to play it then anyway :/

yeah. I have no idea what they made the new model Wii. the WiiU will be here soon, and the new wii is just the normal wii, made to be sideways, and not play GC games.. kinda stupid

Yeah, kinda pointless if you think about it.
I'm still deciding whether Im gonna buy the Wii U, portable game systems are the best IMO. I hardly go on my Wii as it is too..

Oh sorry, went completely off there!
Do you think the auction house will return?
Never used it personally, but I know a lot of people liked it :)

Back