• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

Well, we're getting even more storage, that owns. Don't need anything else. ;)

It was well worth waiting months for this major update. I'm beyond satisfied with everything they announced during this Direct. Gonna be playing daily for a lot longer it looks like, lol

genuinely don't think i could pick a favourite part, with every new thing i was genuinely holding back squeals. thank god i was watching alone!! but i mean, there's just an overwhelming amount of new things coming - i can see why updates have been so sparse recently. i'm probably most excited to see the paid DLC, of course, and cooking!! i havent played properly in weeks but best believe i'm about to set up a little farm

literally going insane rn
Post automatically merged:

Moment of silence for froggy chair. Jokes there is soooo much more content than I could have imagined, I was already losing it then the Happy Home section started.
FROGGY CHAIR IS IN THE GAME DW

Untitled.png

Maybe we're finally getting a peppy deer?

Looking forward to all of it! I think the paid DLC will add the most hours in terms of gameplay.

Last edited:
Back