Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

WARDELL MUST BE WENDELL’S SON. 🥲 I LOVE HIM
And can we just talk about how there are BRAND new villagers that we've never seen before? This literally blew my mind. I was saying the other day it would be cool that we would get newer villagers and guess what Nintendo was thinking the same thing and made them! Thank goodness!

So, to basically sum up what we're getting in Version 2.0... we are getting:
  • The Roost
  • Kapp'n and his new mysterious islands
  • A shopping 'district' on Harv's Island that consists of returning characters and existing characters getting permanent shops
  • "Farming"
  • Cooking
  • QoL features...
..and the list goes on. I can't even remember everything we're getting.

I was impressed by this. I am going to get that new paid DLC. I don't care about the cost. I am going to get that new content!
Same here, I was hoping we'd get new plants and it looks like we can via the Mystery Islands (for now) that also have different seasons and don't get me started on Harv's Island expansion, seeing that nearly knocked me off the sofa. 😳😂

I absolutely love everything, including the paid DLC for HHD.

But....
* No bulk buying or crafting
* No nook's shop upgrade
* No moving resident services
* No sound options
* anything else I am not thinking of

You'd think with the ceiling furniture, they could at least upgrade the shop one last time.

I
PicsArt_10-15-09.34.06.jpg

Y'all I look hella goofy at work rn. Adios

I’m excited for the partitions and the ability that gives us to customize our houses more! I love the partitions and this gives a lot of flexibility with this customization option.

I'm going to be completely honest. Last month, I started up a new island but couldn't get into the game again. Felt like time travelling, stepping out of my comfort zone (but never ended up doing it lol). I just couldn't rekindle that love for ACNH I had when it released last year. I got burned out, and I kept that burn out even after a long six month break.

This update genuinely has rekindled my love for the game, and I can't wait to catch up on November 5th. Gonna take the time to get my island up to speed over the next two weeks.

Again, I'm just so happy we're finally getting what we've been asking for. I'm really excited for the paid for DLC too though!! It looks like a total add on and another game all together and it's amazing!!

But now I beg someone to make a masterlist of all things that were updated so my ADHD brain can read it in one place. I feel like if I blinked I missed something

I can’t even articulate my feelings right now this exceeded my expectations and more…
Post automatically merged:

Like just Reese and Cyrus customizing stuff even the Nook Miles things I’m—

Back