Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

NAH CUZ I LOVE THIS NEW UPDATE and the new villagers?????? niko is def coming on my island 😩😩😩

I was trying to keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment so to actually see a real significant update I am SHOCKED and soooo happy!!

I am throughly impressed! This was everyrhing I wanted and more! All of HHD + plenty of NL integrated into New Horizons?! Just send it straight into ny bloodstream please!😆

Moment of silence for froggy chair. Jokes there is soooo much more content than I could have imagined, I was already losing it then the Happy Home section started.

EDIT: WAIT NVM!!!!!
uh4biw50hmt71.jpeg

Last edited:
THE NEW VILLAGERS OMG SASHA IS SO FREAKING CUTEEEEE

and SHINO reminds me of zero two from darling in the franxx

i’m literally hyperventilating rn, i don’t even know where to begin LMAO. froggy chair??? new and returning villagers??? gyroids??? kapp’n??? cooking and more crops???? mysterious islands??? this is so much better than i imagined, i can’t believe this. 😭

AND THE NEW DEER VILLAGER HELLO??????? THE RETURN OF ACE, PETUNIA AND PIRONKON?????? I’M SOBBING.

omg that was so much but its all i've been asking for & more this stuff especially seems VERY promising:
1634308002134.png

edit: plus adorable new villagers? so much to evaluate rn

There's so many NEW THINGS I'M SO HAPPY I CANT EVEN REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!!
And... FAITH IS BACK!!!! I'm so happy I have no words

Back